RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"That's all I have to say about that..." (F. Gumppp)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That's all I have to say about that..." (F. Gumppp)

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez ended Chelsea's perfect start to the season on Saturday with the only goal in a 1-0 victory over the Premier League champions.

Chelsea, which had won five straight matches, fell behind for the first time this season in the 59th minute when Tevez was allowed to race through from the half way line unchallenged.

Rather than feeding the ball for David Silva, who was in space, Tevez took on Ashley Cole before shooting low through the defender's legs from the edge of the penalty area past goalkeeper Petr Cech.

Chelsea, though, will stay top of the standings regardless of the Arsenal and Manchester United results this weekend.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

And West Brom dropping Arsenal as well...lets see what Sunday morning brings
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

For sale: 3 used Arsenal Shirts.

XL...sorry Mosiah!

HL

Comment

yuh should be giving dem away....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yuh should be giving dem away....
          True u want one fi uself fi free!! Buy di shirt dem and si dung man, cho!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am a business man Paul!

HL

Comment

Dere is ongly one club inna Manchester dat count enuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Dere is ongly one club inna Manchester dat count enuh...
                Oh so you finally come out of your cave to rhatid. One dibi dibi win against Chelsea and now yu full a chat? I'm just glad that your boys did not punk out today and decided to follow the blue print created by Manchester United earlier this season on how to beat the rent boys. Now that Sir Alex has shown the league the way I hope the other two crap teams calling themselves contenders, livafool and ARSEnal, have the necessary brass to be competitive against Chelsea. Bricktop nice win but hol' yu corna....Empire deh 'bout. - T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

“You fling stone inna hog pen, de one dat squeal, a him it lick.”

Wait deh...wha mi seh? Hi har said there is ongly one team in Manchester...now why yuh come tek dat up pon yuh head...did i say which team is the ongly one in Manchester? Mussi Monster Empire wit Roundhead & Ghost yuh a talk

Comment

City has a loooooooong way to go.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                    X