Rahtid!! A whey di man dem whey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahtid!! A whey di man dem whey

support Liverpool deh? Dem gone into hiding? Mek sense. Not even halftime and Arsenal leading 4-1. Is <STRIKE>Arsenal that good</STRIKE> Liverpool that bad?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Rahtid!! A whey di man dem whey

Bapista missed a penalty and scored his hattrick 2 minutes later. Now 5 -1. Paul Marin ... X ... Mosiah? Whats going on?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

See me yah...me nah hide rasta...cho...what canI say? A wise man once said that "if youthinksh*t is ice cream, you'll be setting yourself up for a bad experience". As I've said on here before, if the MIGHTY RED get acquired by DIC, and Rafa's transfer kitty is well funded, he'll be out of a job if he does not deliver the Prem by 07/08. Even so, my issue is not with the players, but with the manager who seems to be unable to employ the right tactics when needed. For us to be beaten 2 times in 4 days by essentially a diminished Arsenal side at Anfieldtells me that we are simply kidding ourselves right now. Still, I have faith in our incredible ability to rebound from adversity and still expect great things from the greatest team ever to grace English football. Congratulations to the Gunners and to Baptista. (Clap)
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well its a shame. Liverpool get 6 from Arsenal after 4 last week! I think The Gunners has taken this come to pappy thing too far now. Liverpool is an EPL side, one of the most succesful sides in Europe, there s no Reason to destroy, and humilate them in this manner. Mr. Wegner have a heart we could not even use the B side today.. oops sorry we did. Baptisa score 4 and the real big man dem did not play.. Well then again Mosiah last week cut ass was luck, but hell I think its good to be lucky.. I dont want hear nothing about walking alone again around here. Unno want ask the EPL to cancel the next league fixture but wait unno come a london yet?

Comment

<DIV><DIV>
          Lazie (1/9/2007)support Liverpool deh? Dem gone into hiding? Mek sense. Not even halftime and Arsenal leading 4-1. Is <STRIKE>Arsenal that good</STRIKE> Liverpool that bad?
          </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Sorry. Next time Liverpool's arse is being handed to them I will make sure that I rush to a computer right away!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I agree with Paul Marin. The right tactics have evaded he manager, even as he has, on occasion, got the team to play "like Arsenal" - beautiful, flowing football.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No excuses for this. It was a proper cut-ass. But -YNWA!</DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X