How the bar drops for an english man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the bar drops for an english man

"Liverpool supporters knew at the start of the season that they were playing for sixth - fourth place was never realistic," Lawrenson commented.

Liverpool 2-2 Northampton (2-4 pens)

"They know that the problems are very deep-rooted.
    "The main ingredient for being successful is players. And there aren't enough quality players in the Liverpool team.
    "Roy Hodgson had been very diplomatic, but the match against Northampton made him realise that it was only the tip of the iceberg.
    "There are so many other things going on off the pitch - the mess in terms of ownership and the like - as everybody knows.
    "Roy knew it was a difficult job. Now he knows just how tough it is."

LOL
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

There were four players in the starting eleven who were in their country's squads for the World Cup, plus a Brazilian international, our current leading scorer, and the player voted best player at the Under-19's European tournament; hardly a poor line up

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My prediction 10th place seems more realistic and yes its all Rafas fault just a natural progression of what he was doing at the club.....right Peter and Paul.?

Comment

Rafa's record speaks for itself... the Liverpool hayters will talk a lot of chit. He made his mistakes in his purchases but who hasn't? Hodgson may not be as strategically astute as Rafael and morale is probably an issue right now. We in for a loooong painful season I am afraid.
        Peter R

Comment

You think ?You left out one word (GOOD then insert looong......)
          Hodgson: I'm to blame for Liverpool's dreadful start
          By JOHN EDWARDS Last updated at 11:51 PM on 24th September 2010
          Comments (0)
          Add to My Stories
          Roy Hodson heads into the most critical 90 minutes of his Anfield reign against Sunderland, admitting that Liverpool's early season woes are 'of my own making.'
          The Liverpool manager knows he can ill-afford another defeat, after boos rang out during Wednesday's Carling Cup humiliation by League Two Northampton.
          When it rains: Liverpool captain Sotirios Kyrgiakos, left, and manager Roy Hodgson after the cup defeat by Northampton Town
          As he prepared to wheel out his big guns for the return to Barclays Premier League action, he opened up on the widespread criticism of Liverpool's midweek failings and conceded he only had himself to blame.
          'We had a training session with 13 players who were not involved against Northampton, and I told them it was a bad moment for the club which, unfortunately, was of my making, because I went with a team that underperformed and lost,' he said.
          'I told them it had nothing to do with them, because they were not even on the bench. If any of it transfers on to them, that is unfair. There would be pressure anyway, after five points from five games, and we are living through a moment of my own making, which people are profiting from.
          'They seem to be enjoying themselves enormously by writing things about the club that they, themselves, probably don't believe. Wednesday had nothing to do with the players who will play tomorrow, and I don't think their confidence will change one iota. But when something like this happens, it is a major blow, and you just have to take the criticism.'
          Pressing matters: Roy Hodgson with Dirk Kuyt, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher during training
          Hodgson took exception to Fernando Torres being labelled a cheat by Sir Alex Ferguson, after last Sunday's 3-2 defeat at Old Trafford, and insisted any acusations of diving should have been levelled at Manchester United winger Nani.
          'Alex knows how to use the media, and he might well have used it there to deflect from Nani, who was certainly playing for fouls on one or two occasions,' he said. 'Fernando has proved time and again that he is no cheat. He is strong and takes players on, and he is going to get fouls, like for the stonewall penalty and free-kick that brought us an equaliser.
          'Maybe I should have spoken up straight after the game, but I didn't think it was necessary, because it would have been insulting people's intelligence. For me, it was one of Alex's inflammatory little digs to make his victory even sweeter and our defeat even harder.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz10UoZe9k1

Comment

Working...
          X