Question for people in the know; does Tappa travel to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for people in the know; does Tappa travel to

the US, UK or other countries where yard ballers play to waych and talk to players before he picks them?

I have never heard of him doing that or the JFF can't even afford to pay for the trip.

It's interesting he gets such good results without doing this, if he is not.

According to Mosiah is John Barnes coaching the team and not Tappa, so maybe John watching the players them overseas and telling Tappa what to do. LOL

Comment

whatever he is doing, he is doing a good job scouting players playing in North America. Only Sean Johnson nuh get a call or Ryan Thompson.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
        the US, UK or other countries where yard ballers play to waych and talk to players before he picks them?

I have never heard of him doing that or the JFF can't even afford to pay for the trip.

It's interesting he gets such good results without doing this, if he is not.
        Tappa is getting the results
        ...but he has not made team YET!
        We are still crap! ...and low grade crap as the llast match which had Peru toying with us showed.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          According to Mosiah is John Barnes coaching the team and not Tappa, so maybe John watching the players them overseas and telling Tappa what to do. LOL

I doubt this exist at this point. Tappa does not need JB's help.

PBanta

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Tappa is getting the results
            ...but he has not made team YET!
            We are still crap! ...and low grade crap as the llast match which had Peru toying with us showed.
            -----------------------------------------------
            Development of players found still remains key with a coaching plan that will raise the level of players match performance at a higher level of match pace tactically in attack and be stronger and smarter in defending an opposing team. Crap will then disappear, but the JFF must be serious about this so Crap will not be viewed by those critics. Younger players 16-24 need more coaching than every on the above.

PBanta

Comment

Working...
            X