The Negitive board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Negitive board

Bwoy we wouldn't even mix some a di positive wid the negitive. All we see pon the board these days a di negitive.

We have fi mix it with the positive. Some a go tell me it hard fi find positive but we need to find it. Mi know a recession time but......
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

too much engineer and scientist on yah...'bout 2 negative mek a positive...a whey di...2 wrongs mek a right?!! eh?

how mr and mrs wong can have a son name wright?! eh?!! well..maybe as a christian name...wright wong....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hehehehehehe!! wicked piece

Comment

clown!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Bwoy we wouldn't even mix some a di positive wid the negitive. All we see pon the board these days a di negitive.

We have fi mix it with the positive. Some a go tell me it hard fi find positive but we need to find it. Mi know a recession time but......
          Here is one positive - GUNNERS time!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            too much engineer and scientist on yah...'bout 2 negative mek a positive...a whey di...2 wrongs mek a right?!! eh?

how mr and mrs wong can have a son name wright?! eh?!! well..maybe as a christian name...wright wong....
            Wah dis fadda?
            It slipped?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X