RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These bloggers and football fans nuh easy at all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These bloggers and football fans nuh easy at all.

Last season and over the summer many MU fans were saying to sell Berbatov as he wasn't good or he didn't fit in at MU. Now, the morning after he put Liverpool to the sword some seem to forget their previous position.

Now the striker many was refusing seem to become the main striker at the moment. Rooney need to get out of this slump ASAP, Fergie need fi mek him play the Carling Cup on Wednesday so he can regain his scoring touch.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Last year you never say the man deh pon top a him game, even when his confidence was shot, you talk how only people a say him nah play good.

Now you see the difference? If Berbi did play halfway like this Manu would have been Champion last time out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

tenk yuh Sass.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Last year you never say the man deh pon top a him game, even when his confidence was shot, you talk how only people a say him nah play good.

Now you see the difference? If Berbi did play halfway like this Manu would have been Champion last time out.
        Bredren, you cannot blame Berba if him nuh get no game. In all big games last season Fergie went 4-3-3/4-5-1 and is when the game is getting away from him, him draw fi Berba. When Rooney got injuried and Berba stepped in, the wingers were whipping in the balls as they would for Rooney, not realizing that Berbatov isn't as quick as Rooney.

Play how? I don't see him as being effective in any of the above formation. It is clear that yesterday was a big game and Fergie stuck with 4-4-2 ... I wonder why?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazy Berbi nuh get nuh game cause him did a play fart. Berbi lost confidence and only you one never see it. Fergie like the baller but if a man hot you change formation to include him. Formation not stick in stone. The only reason why the man play one forward is because he didn't have a second firing on not even one cyclender.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

berbatov is a different player...him not a rooney. he can do more with less. his skill is like litmaenen or ibrahimavic .... he is a true fox in the box.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

What Lazie nuh realise is that if Berbi playing the way he is now Fergie can drop Rooney into an attacking Mid role right behind Berbi.

Comment

Lazy Berbi nuh get nuh game cause him did a play fart. Berbi lost confidence and only you one never see it. Fergie like the baller but if a man hot you change formation to include him. Formation not stick in stone. The only reason why the man play one forward is because he didn't have a second firing on not even one cyclender.
                Stop Sass! When Tevez and Ronaldo was there, how many times did Fergie move Rooney to the left wing and start Ronaldo as the loan striker? Was it because he didn't have a second striker firing on not even one cylinder? Come on bredren, it is a known fact that in the UCL and big EPL games Fergie plays with a defensive cover for Scholes.

Again, lets look at the numbers via Republic of Mancunia.
                • Berbatov scored 27 league goals in 70 appearances for Spurs, prompting the £30m transfer fee. After being widely criticised by sections of United fans, the media and rival fans, Berbatov has scored 27 league goals in 69 appearances for United.
                • Berbatov has collected 18 assists in those 69 appearances, giving a total of 45 goals scored or created, an average of 0.7 per game.
                • In Wayne Rooney’s first 69 appearances for the club, he scored 24 goals. He also provided 13 assists, giving a total of 37 goals scored or created, an average of 0.5 per game.
                Source (http://therepublikofmancunia.com/stats-the-berb/)

Suh excluding the goals against Liverpool yesterday, Berbatov would have the same amount of goals as Rooney in his first 69 games for MU, yet Berba is a flop while Rooney was a star?

Comment

What Lazie nuh realise is that if Berbi playing the way he is now Fergie can drop Rooney into an attacking Mid role right behind Berbi.
                  .... and Berbatov doesn't drop deep? Watch back the 5-2 defeat of Spurs a few years ago. The man was like a F5 load balancer in that game as All 5 goals came about because Berbaflop dropped deep for the ball but because Ronaldo and Rooney scored twice ... no one noticed that.
                  Last edited by Lazie; September 20, 2010, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    berbatov is a different player...him not a rooney. he can do more with less. his skill is like litmaenen or ibrahimavic .... he is a true fox in the box.
                    We're on the same page here.

Comment

that is the problem. If you a go play Berbi deep then you may as well take him off the field and put on a midfielder who can score because he is not effective taking out the ball and not very good at tackling.

Comment

All that data means nothing, why don''t get the stats on the easy ones he missed? How many chances he got while at Manu?

The mere fact was Rooney was on the field Berbi was on the bench. I have seen Manu played with 2 strikers when Scholes on the pitch so ...

Comment

All that data means nothing, why don''t get the stats on the easy ones he missed? How many chances he got while at Manu?

The mere fact was Rooney was on the field Berbi was on the bench. I have seen Manu played with 2 strikers when Scholes on the pitch so ...
                          Sass, sometimes yuh mek dis ting come een like a toothache. I said in the UCL and big games ... Fergie always start with 1 forward. You can research that fact for yourself, oh .. yeah the data means nothing.

Comment

Right, long time mi ah wait fi di smood ballah fi start touch di net mek all who ah pressure di man jus ease up; smoodes ting ManU evah si since G Best. From now on, dem bettah watch it kah dem may nevah si such smoodness an class again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Last season and over the summer many MU fans were saying to sell Berbatov as he wasn't good or he didn't fit in at MU. Now, the morning after he put Liverpool to the sword some seem to forget their previous position.

Now the striker many was refusing seem to become the main striker at the moment. Rooney need to get out of this slump ASAP, Fergie need fi mek him play the Carling Cup on Wednesday so he can regain his scoring touch.
                              Rooney just needs someone to set him up.

...and as I told you at the end of last season and the previous season Berbatov was one of your keys!
                              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                              X