Liverpool flirting with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool flirting with

the relegation zone.... if we loss tomorrow, Karl, duh mi a beg yuh, mek sum room fi mi pon di Arsenal bandwagon...tanks.

I already have a gunners cap and shirt (my son's but they fit me) that I can wear matchdays.
    Peter R

Come eeeennnnnn, boss!

Leave X tuh flounder wid 'pool!
    Courtney must be sipping his milk & honey wid a frown pan im face!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Peter yuh nuh ave nuh shame ? nuh yuh you and yuh brethren Paul run out di man , now yuh a talk bout relegation and man bandwagon ?

Bwoy mi a tell yuh bout ungratefull ithiopians, baggawire cannot be found he is no where around.Liverpool cant get nuh food to eat , cant get no money to spend .........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mWNi7u9OLY

Liverpool words come to pass,-
      Liverpool words come to pass,

Can't get no food to eat,
      Can't get no money to spend, Wo-oo-oo
      Can't get no food to eat,
      Can't get no money to spend, Woo -oo- oo

Come, little one and let me do what I can do for you
      And you and you alone
      Come, little one, wo-oo-oo
      Let me do what I can do for you and you alone, woo-oo-oo

He who knows the right thing
      And do it not
      Shall be spanked with many stripes,

Weeping and wailing and moaning,
      You've got yourself to blame, I tell you.
      Do right do right do right do right do right,
      Tell you to do right, Woo -oo- oo
      Beg you to do right, Woo -oo- oo

Where is Peter & Paul , nowhere to be found
      They can't be found
      First betrayer who gave away Liverpoool
      Son of Satan, First prophesy,
      Catch them, Pool hold dem
      Catch them Pool , catch them Woo -oo- oo
      Hold them Pool , hold them Woo -oo- oo
      Liverpool , Pool, Woo -oo- oo
      Last edited by Sir X; September 18, 2010, 06:55 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X - I apologise for my absence, but I have been focusing on finding a job, not perusing football sites. Anyway, unfortunately, our problems at Liverpool will get worse before they get better. The ownership is the issue. The reason Rafa had to go was because - quite simply - time run out. He was going into the 6th year of a 5 year rebuilding plan. Hodgson has a very very difficult task in front of him unless and until the owners go AND are replaced with well heeled benefactors. Interestingly enough, ownership at Liverpool has been a problem for 20 years. When Moores was in charge, he didn't have enough money, same with the Americans...so whoever come in next has to be successful as there is no more room for error. We are clearly on the brink.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

bwoy good luck with the search. Even qualified people having it hard. Word of advice if you haven't updated your resume recently, get advice from some job coach in your industry and do it because these hiring managers are not looking on even good resumes these days.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thanks Sass...I am not worried yet! I have an interview on Wednesday, so we will see.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

good luck.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...Paul...hang in there man !! keep the faith.
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Thanks Twan.

Comment

Paul, truss me, I know it tough but stay strong. I need a happy Paul Marin to draw cyard pon.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Inna mi bad times I needed the forum to get a little laugh and take it out and Don1 and Mosiah, so when you need fi smile a while there is no place like Reggaeboyz. Where else you hear of so much rux, liverfool, Manure, BoyU, Bruce Gelding, letter hear, Resign now, Shortly, and so many others that will cause you fi crack a smile even when you head a hurt you?

Comment

Paul

Miss the banter bredren , all the best with the bigger issue.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                        X