• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle,My youth , scaly & Sass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QsFJPdxXA

Fuller highlights , still caan mek my side
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Yow sah a time yuh leggo the grudge. The gyal just neva into yuh is not Fuller fault. The man is a big striker in a likkle side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Alright Boss , im neva tell yuh say di girl leff im tuh , when wi nuh advance to the final WC round under im ?

She find har way back and mi run har back to im.

Kiss teeh Rux international balla , good midtable/relegation balla.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh too dyamn lie, becuz me get it from good source seh a yuh go bawl outside har yaad and beg har fi come back to yuh.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh naah touch di Man Tun fool post ? hehe boss is like im a beg Torres fren ...lolol.....Vidic a bawl nuh duh mi so , wi deh pan T.V ..lol

Comment

..yuh have a feeling that Vidic will be tossing ang turning in a im sleep tonight...nightmare of Torres running at him....
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
            X