Bora communicates to the U17s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora communicates to the U17s

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><SPAN class=TopStory>Bora begins work with U-17s</SPAN>
    <SPAN class=Subheadline></SPAN></TD></TR><TR><TD>
    Tuesday, January 09, 2007
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width=356 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD><SPAN class=Description>Technical director Bora Milutinovic demonstrates ball drills under the watchful eyes of the National Under-17 players and coach David Hunt (right) at Stadium East yesterday. (Photo: Garfield Robinson)</SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><P class=StoryText align=justify>Newly appointed technical director of Jamaica's football, Velibor 'Bora' Milutinovic, participated in his first official training session with a national outfit yesterday at the National stadium east field, when he went through the paces with the national Under-17 team for just over an hour.<P class=StoryText align=justify>The five-time World Cup coach watched national Under-17 head coach David Hunt take his squad through their paces for the first half hour of the session before deciding to lace up his boots.<P class=StoryText align=justify>The veteran coach questioned the youngsters on their technical abilities and used a few drills to demonstrate his points.<P class=StoryText align=justify>It was a pleasant session for the young players, who all seemed to warm to his infectious personality. At the end of the session, he implored the players to dream of South Korea in June and of South Africa in 2010.<P class=StoryText align=justify>He conceded to the Observer that for now he just wants to share his experience with the youngsters.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"Since I've been here, people question if I am good or not good... They all want me to talk and talk, but all I want to do is share my experience with them (players) and let them see the joy in the game... Is this wrong?"<P class=StoryText align=justify>Meanwhile, coach Hunt was pleased to have the new TD share some of his experiences with the team.<P class=StoryText align=justify>"This is the second time he has come to a training session, but the first he has addressed the players. It was very good what he has to share, and how he communicates his coaching point was something different. So I know the players and myself will definitely benefit from this experience," he said.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: Bora communicates to the U17s

So Bora is at work! ...???? Right?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

the man show them some ball skill:w00t:

Comment

Are we sponsored by Puma now?

Comment

OJ (1/9/2007)Are we sponsored by Puma now?
          And why might I ask? Because you saw a Puma football in the picture?

Sponsorship deals do not necessarily cover balls, boots, goal keeper gloves etc. You can therefre see these items differ from the kit provided by the sponsor.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Actually it does, it does not cover shoes but covers balls, and all apparrels. I have an addidas contract at my club and try to use select balls the other day and was told no.

Comment

Working...
            X