Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Carl Brown these days ?

Is he still coaching ?

he is still the TD in Cayman as far as I know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      he is still the TD in Cayman as far as I know!
      Thanks. I do miss him, we should give him an award for his contribution to Jamaica's football.

Comment

that is after we build the monuments to Tappa and Nandi. And King!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There is a comfort level I get when Carl Brown is in charge of the Jamaican squad.....

Tappa is 2 -4 games away before the Peter Principle takes effect:
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            There is a comfort level I get when Carl Brown is in charge of the Jamaican squad.....

Tappa is 2 -4 games away before the Peter Principle takes effect:
            hl , carl brown is good but lets give Tappa a fair chance . According to footballdatabase.eu Tappa won 60% of his games , we must also remember the nigerian experience of wc 06'&'10 , shaibu amodu got them
            qualified for each and was replaced on both occasions , which nigeria failed to advance in each wc. We must look also at our neigbor Cuba ! in wc 2010 era cuba was given a German Coach , his name was fanz . They had the
            easiest group of the draw and failed to advance , in the last 2 games of the campaign they when a local cuban coach took over the team played
            better . Lets give tappa whitmore a chance , when we went to Argentina
            many think it was going to be 6 luv , instead we almost shock the host .
            Tappa had wins over Honduras manage by rueda , and erickson while managing Mexico . Many ovah suh , mi ah talk man weh know football belief Tappa is destine to be jamaicas most succesful coach .

HL the thing with our people we dont belief in our own , You ! Support US Soccer team over JA and
            nothin is wrong with that , but JA's most important
            resource is its people , lets give Tappa a Fair Chance .
            He have Caribbean Cup and Gold Cup to prove him
            self , Brown is a old veteran and I respect him and
            like him very much but for the betterment of ja'can
            football is to develop our human resources , Brown
            wont be with us forever .
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Carl is Technical Director of Cayman FA

Yes he is as the technical director of the Cayman Island FA. Doing well and getting the coaches in Cayman on a good path for youth development through senior football side with a good standard of coaching education through the English FA. Not easy with a small population. He loves the game and I keep in touch with him regularly. He's very happy where he is. In fact I just emailed him. Maybe others would like too. lrac_b@hotmail.com

Best.

Paul Banta

Comment

Originally posted by Pbanta View Post
                Yes he is as the technical director of the Cayman Island FA. Doing well and getting the coaches in Cayman on a good path for youth development through senior football side with a good standard of coaching education through the English FA. Not easy with a small population. He loves the game and I keep in touch with him regularly. He's very happy where he is. In fact I just emailed him. Maybe others would like too. lrac_b@hotmail.com

Best.

Paul Banta

thanx Coach , just when I thought the crop from 98 WC will now find opputunities in coaching , mi hear people a ball fi Foreign Coach .

mek mi mek a statement .

TAPPA!
                is the best Coach for Jamaica going into 2014 world cup qualifying . All the players respect him .
                Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Dont forget the statue to the Professor and the highway as well, plus two schools and a hospital
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                  X