Manu ...ouch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu ...ouch...

Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson says Antonio Valencia could be ruled out for the rest of the season after sustaining a serious ankle injury in the Champions League draw with Rangers.

The Ecuador winger was taken to hospital after being carried off on a stretcher following a seemingly innocuous challenge with Rangers defender Kirk Broadfoot in the 58th minute of the 0-0 draw at Old Trafford.

Ferguson says on Tuesday "it is a dislocation or a fracture and he gets operated on tomorrow morning. When you saw the Rangers player waving, you knew it was a bad one."

Video replays showed Valencia's foot pointing in the wrong direction.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Manchester United didn't look convincing at all. No idea of how to break down the opponent yesterday. Wish Valencia a speedy recovery. Now Fergie affi guh deal with Nani like an organ waiting to be transplanted because if he goes out with injury no right winger nuh leff.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

mi nuh get the reference....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lazie's sick, diabolical mind!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          mi nuh get the reference....
          You've never seen how careful they are when they're transporting such organs? Fergie suppose to hire a limo fi transport Nani, nobody should tackle him in training etc.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mr. President I must say that I have not been impressed with SAF's team selections so far. I think that is his biggest problem so far. We HAVE the team to win several titles this season, but he has to get the selections right.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Mr. President I must say that I have not been impressed with SAF's team selections so far. I think that is his biggest problem so far. We HAVE the team to win several titles this season, but he has to get the selections right.
              What was the selection problem against Everton? The players shot themselves in the foot. Yes the team that was sent out yesterday was weak, but its clear Fergie has his eye on the game this weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X