Germaine Pennant would do well in the Midfield for Ja NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germaine Pennant would do well in the Midfield for Ja NT

saw both him and fuller came on in the 2nd half of stoke late come back 2-1 win over villa , if JAmaica can get Pennant it would be good .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Pennant right now can't make my side over Dane Richards, Ryan Johnson and Cummings pon di wing.

Unnu need fi rest unnu talk bout Pennant, the man a fight bi re-establish himself right now. Only a Stoke City him can displace Fuller.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Pennant right now can't make my side over Dane Richards, Ryan Johnson and Cummings pon di wing.

Unnu need fi rest unnu talk bout Pennant, the man a fight bi re-establish himself right now. Only a Stoke City him can displace Fuller.
      sass this JA NT is the best have seen since 98 . richards , cummings, johnson , ricketts etc but we need a creative mid... and pennant have
      those qualities or we may have to mek andy williams come out of retirement , I guess pennant would be a better option because andy
      is aging .
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I have seen no creativity in Penant for a long time. All he has is speed down the wing.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I have seen no creativity in Penant for a long time. All he has is speed down the wing.

sass , Jamaica NT have been a transNational team since late 90s , JCR
          wont play for the boyz any longer , and we badly need a creative Midfield , Tappa should look in Britain for a creative Midfielder . Having
          a couple players from england in the squad will adhere the 98 formula .
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

But Pennant is not a creative mid and I think we currently have better wingers.

Comment

But Pennant is not a creative mid and I think we currently have better wingers.
              mi nau tell nuh lie , him imput fa stoke tiday was good . Although fuller
              was the one that feel dem out , pennant imput was felt .sass pennant
              play midfield . the formation am use to is a 343 which is played with wingers , but it look like a 4312 stoke played today .
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

he can cross the ball, something we cannot do

Comment

Working...
                X