Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuller need fi leave the robot team

inna January. Pulis a ramp wid the man.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Pulis is a fool:

67mins: Potters fans uncharacteristically quiet as all the singing is from the Villa fans, letting us know they are with their team until they die.

65min: Pulis clearly on a substitution binge, brings on new man Jermaine Pennant for other new man Marc Wilson.

63min: Fuller gets his first effort on goal as he sharply turns on the box, but just fails to make a clean contact as his shot eventually reaches Friedel in the Villa goal.

61min: On the hour, Tony Pulis makes his first change as Ricardo Fuller replaces Jonathan Walters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0zRbzLqT2
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Right, watch mi bwoy at work, wickedes ting. Pulis out fi stall di ting.

Comment

How is it wiley boo can't start for this side.

Comment

90+1min: Dear me, that is awful! Injury time a free-kick 30 yards out and Glenn Whelan fires the ball so far high and wide it's untrue, so much for a Hollywood finish.

90min: Three minutes of added time, and this game is still far from over as Stoke push forward to grab a winner.

87min: Subs from both sides as Agbonlahor is replaced by Heskey and Whelan replaces Delap, so no Gudjonhsen tonight.

Meanwhile Fuller forces Freidel to parry his shot from inside the box at his near post to give away a corner, fantastic end to this game.

85min: Goal bound! Agbonlahor does well in the box to pick out an incoming Reo-Coker whose low crisp shot is well blocked by Shawcross, I have my doubts over whether Sorensen would have got that.

83min: Stoke fans have found their voices and their side are responding too, as Jones' second header in a matter of minutes is well caught by Friedel.

80min: GOAL! Stoke 1-1 Aston Villa
          Unbelievable. That genuinely has come from absolutely nowhere, Nice play from Fuller puts through Etherington down the left and his ball in is nodded home by Kenwyne Jones.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz0zRevjJdi
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            inna January. Pulis a ramp wid the man.
            sass fuller came on in the 2nd half , thats when they need him to spark
            up the game . Look what happen with the first goal today .
            Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
            United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
            happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Fuller always have fi siddum behind them new signing like a nuh the man a carry them how much years now.

They made no effort to extend Fuller contract but bring in so many players at bigger salary. Him need fi hand in a transfer letter fi the disrespect.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fuller always have fi siddum behind them new signing like a nuh the man a carry them how much years now.

They made no effort to extend Fuller contract but bring in so many players at bigger salary. Him need fi hand in a transfer letter fi the disrespect.
                fuller is loved at stoke , he got alot of fanz and di coach check fi him .
                United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

coach check fi wa? The coach can't do no better. Fuller carry them on his back and every season him dis the youth. They choose not to renew his contract, if they love him so much why not give him a better contract? Almost all a di strikers are getting more money than Fuller.

Comment

coach check fi wa? The coach can't do no better. Fuller carry them on his back and every season him dis the youth. They choose not to renew his contract, if they love him so much why not give him a better contract? Almost all a di strikers are getting more money than Fuller.

sass u said it fuller carry dem pon his back , Fuller is a Stoke City Legend , stoke have jones (trinidad) and this other st lucian guy they
                    looking at, it is because of what fuller did as a player , it open doors .
                    Fuller will retire at stoke .
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

yeah them get all a di money. Pulis need fi treat the youth right.

Comment

dem need fi put them money where the mouth is
                        Stoke striker Ricardo Fuller will start talks on a new contract when he returns from his summer break.
                        The 30-year-old still has two years left on his current deal but claims other clubs have expressed an interest in signing him. Fuller would like to finish his career at the Britannia Stadium and plans to open negotiations with manager Tony Pulis when the squad returns for pre-season training in July.
                        "I have two years left on my current contract but we will have talks when I get back," said Fuller, who scored eight goals this season. "I have done really well, and right now a lot of clubs are interested and are knocking on the door, so I'm looking forward to these talks when I get back in July."
                        He added: "I'm happy at Stoke and if the talks go well maybe I'll get another two-year deal and maybe finish my career there."
                        Despite failing to match last season's goal tally of 11, Fuller believes he showed he was a better player.
                        "I finished with eight goals, and even though I had 11 last year I played a lot better this season than I did last year," he told the Jamaica Gleaner newspaper.
                        "My performances were a lot higher and more consistent, and that is proven in the league stats and the respect I now get from other managers."
                        Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.

Comment

dem need fi put them money where the mouth is
                          Stoke striker Ricardo Fuller will start talks on a new contract when he returns from his summer break.
                          The 30-year-old still has two years left on his current deal but claims other clubs have expressed an interest in signing him. Fuller would like to finish his career at the Britannia Stadium and plans to open negotiations with manager Tony Pulis when the squad returns for pre-season training in July.
                          "I have two years left on my current contract but we will have talks when I get back," said Fuller, who scored eight goals this season. "I have done really well, and right now a lot of clubs are interested and are knocking on the door, so I'm looking forward to these talks when I get back in July."
                          He added: "I'm happy at Stoke and if the talks go well maybe I'll get another two-year deal and maybe finish my career there."
                          Despite failing to match last season's goal tally of 11, Fuller believes he showed he was a better player.
                          "I finished with eight goals, and even though I had 11 last year I played a lot better this season than I did last year," he told the Jamaica Gleaner newspaper.
                          "My performances were a lot higher and more consistent, and that is proven in the league stats and the respect I now get from other managers."
                          Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.

Fuller's 11 goals in 08/09 makes him the club leading goal scorer
                          that year . Last season 09/10, 8 goal tally , makes him the leading
                          goal scorer overall in all competitions(2 years straight ) . Fuller is worth 3 million pounds anywhere he goes , and am sure stoke is going to give him . Dont forget he's getting older he have 4 years left in him . As for the
                          reggaeboyz , I have always said I admire dwight york scoring important
                          goals for tnt , he scored versus bahrain in his late 30s and the winner
                          v usa in that 2-1 winner tnt had in 2010, fuller could be that firing power for the boyz , he scored a B!tch of a goal v mextico(last wcq's) so we know has the ability for the upcoming 2014 campaign .
                          Last edited by wbvs; September 13, 2010, 08:06 PM.
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Sass, Stoke claim that they won't bring in any player unless he is better than they currently have. Hence when new strikers come in they will get the start over him. Politics me brethren. He will start again as the season wears on.

Comment

Tony Pulis nuh pick nuh side based on Politics. That is a stubborn breddah and any side him pick him FEEL seh him doing what is the best for the team.

Them spend a bag of money pon Kitson and Tuncay and when Fuller deal with the EPL defender dem wicked, them two man deh have to hold a bench almost whole season. The man start Sidibe over Tuncay, Kitson and Beattie even though Sidibe is the worst forward in the EPL.
                              Anytime him nuh play Fuller is either him feel the man get complacement, him dodgy knee them a play too much or want him play against tired defender them.

Comment

Working...
                              X