Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice MLS game on Telufura @ 4

Red Bulls VS Colorado

In form Dane Richards vs inform Omar Cummings.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yard show so far.
    Dane beat two and give a great cross
    Cummings beat two and give a great cross
    Fi all who say MLS boring take a peek.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Was Cummings on the squad that played those two international games?

Was quite impressed with his work rate.

The NPL'ers subtract from these guys overall performance.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

he played on scored in the last game. He missed two games because he is currently waiting on his greencard and can't travel outside of the US.

Mi tell unnu we have a good forward line, him, Ryan Johnson, Dane Richards and Addlery all have the same work rate. And Ryan Johnson Addlery and Cumming know how to play within the team in and outside

Comment

Now if we can ongle get a coach with some pedigree.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Tappa just need some help to perfect the formation and defending and structure.
            Personally ther first thing I would change is back to 3-5-2.
            We don't play the flat four very well, we leave too much space on the wing.

Comment

Where r u watcing the game?h
              "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

it was on sat on channel 250 on comcast.

Comment

thx I have Dish Network
                  "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

check if you have Telefura on Dish network, a few games come on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X