HL and wbvs................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL and wbvs................

Can you name the 5 best/most promising young forwards/strikers currently playing in Jamaica, and wouldn't it make more sense concentrating on developing them and getting them in the "right" professional leagues than continually returning a player who seems to have no respect for Jamaica, his teammates and the federation???

If you are trying to develop a program and introduce and mold young, impresionable talent, what kind of message do you think this sends to them, when a player who constantly gets in trouble and shows no remorse is continually invited to represent Jamaica???

What precedent do you think this is going to set if King is continually invited to represent Jamaica after he constantly gets into trouble and shows no remorse???

In my opinion you don't even need King, as you have Johnson and Cummings who are getting the job done and seem to cherish the opportunity to represent their country.

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    Can you name the 5 best/most promising young forwards/strikers currently playing in Jamaica, and wouldn't it make more sense concentrating on developing them and getting them in the "right" professional leagues than continually returning a player who seems to have no respect for Jamaica, his teammates and the federation???

If you are trying to develop a program and introduce and mold young, impresionable talent, what kind of message do you think this sends to them, when a player who constantly gets in trouble and shows no remorse is continually invited to represent Jamaica???

What precedent do you think this is going to set if King is continually invited to represent Jamaica after he constantly gets into trouble and shows no remorse???

In my opinion you don't even need King, as you have Johnson and Cummings who are getting the job done and seem to cherish the opportunity to represent their country.
    orgill looks good , and Joss Ross Doyley (attacking Mid) ,both those players came through the youth programs , Doyley was on that U17
    team that beat USA . Orgill played in N America but ??? , I felt sorry
    for king because he was in prison for a crime that's petty , he should
    have only pay a fine and move on . One question for you USAFAN , where
    are you from ?
    Last edited by wbvs; September 9, 2010, 08:08 PM.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

I'm American........................

Attended high school in Jamaica, and my wife is Jamaican.

- You feel that King beating up a defenceless woman, to the point of fracturing her face, to be petty??? Would you feel the same if that was your mother, daughter or wife???

Comment

Attended high school in Jamaica, and my wife is Jamaican.

- You feel that King beating up a defenceless woman, to the point of fracturing her face, to be petty??? Would you feel the same if that was your mother, daughter or wife???
        The Media was out to get Marlon ,which they did . I read something
        totally different from a Black newspaper . Also , you forget the JFF
        have a rift with england , we juss finished paying up 30000 USD
        to a private firm and Owe the english FA some money , so taking
        back King send a Message , King have always been a Burrellist he
        even refused to play under Boxhill , my motto is everyone deserve
        a 2nd chance , I am glad Burrell take him back . USAF , whats up
        bro u did'nt answer my question .
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Your question???

The only question I saw was asking where I was from, and I told you I was American.

Now, are you trying to tell me that King was framed, and it all was a conspiracy by the English FA to prevent King from representing Jamaica, who owed them money??? That's some story!!! So who beat the hell out of this woman???

You said everyone deserves a second chance, and I have no problem with that if the person admits to their transgression and is remorseful, but hasn't he had "problems" before that???

Comment

The only question I saw was asking where I was from, and I told you I was American.

Now, are you trying to tell me that King was framed, and it all was a conspiracy by the English FA to prevent King from representing Jamaica, who owed them money??? That's some story!!! So who beat the hell out of this woman???

You said everyone deserves a second chance, and I have no problem with that if the person admits to their transgression and is remorseful, but hasn't he had "problems" before that???

I did not say the english FA framed King , but yes he was framed .
            King did not beat that woman , it was all planned , anyway its useless
            getting into that now , lets hope he put all that behind him and start
            a fresh approach . It's my belief that King or Fuller could be the Roger
            Milla or a lesser extent the dwight yorke of jamaican football , u know
            contribute at a later age . Its getting late now , oh one question , are
            you USAFAN from Bigsoccer ?
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

No!!! I'm not from BigSoccer...

I'm USAForever from ReggaeboyzSC.

Interesting that you think King was set up, and that he was that important for any organization or group of people to plan something this elaborate.

Concentrate on Johnson, Cummings, Fuller and your young and promising players. You guys have a pretty good hand playing with, try and not mess it up.

Comment

I'm USAForever from ReggaeboyzSC.

Interesting that you think King was set up, and that he was that important for any organization or group of people to plan something this elaborate.

Concentrate on Johnson, Cummings, Fuller and your young and promising players. You guys have a pretty good hand playing with, try and not mess it up.

Sometimes its good to look at things from a rare angle , glad u say my
                opinion was interested , respect to you and welcome brother .

. We have a good team the best have seen since the 90s , The leadership are good also but the question is , can the jff get its
                finances together ?.
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

USAF...in a response to Twan (in a nearby post)...where he mentioned that King must show remorse...I fully agreed!

I have a feeling that King has finally learned his lesson.

I am sure that Cap'n Burrell will take this young man and have a heart to heart with him. The idea of King just walking back into the fold is a simplistic way to view the process.

There are several case-studies about football players who have had similar run-ins with the law. Most have been given second chances...

So waz-up USAF? Been a while Sir. Hope you and family are doing well.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X