peru looked the better team...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    You tell me not doing stuff like that is not saying to all watching that we watched a bunch...a collective...a group of fools!
    wow..Karl was it that bad ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Edwards is excellent on the defensive end, but severly limits the team in transition from the defensive third to the attacking third.
      Couldn't agree more! He actually doesn't do too badly for Harbour View but for the national team, he really does not help the attack much at all. And it is a problem.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

it was almost that bad. not gwine call dem fools, but it was painful to watch at times.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          it was almost that bad. not gwine call dem fools, but it was painful to watch at times.
          ...its like we need that creative/ central mid that can take the ball from the defenders and start the play..building that transition from defence to offense, playing thru the middle
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
            ...its like we need that creative/ central mid that can take the ball from the defenders MAESTRO and start the play MAESTRO..building that transition from defence to offense MAESTRO, playing thru the middle MAESTRO
            I wonder...who could that be?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Heh, Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                wow..Karl was it that bad ?
                ...possible worse!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X