Most underated Striker Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most underated Striker Force

I think we have the most underated strike force of any of the contenders in the region.

We have Ryan Johnson, Omar Cummings and Adderly who can play outside or inside, cut in or out, play one two and shoot accurately and they have very good pace. We have Dane Richards who can go down the flank at great speed and leave player behind. His crosses has improved and will be a threat. Shelton has been put on the Wing at his club and has gotten back some self confidence so he may be a threat as we know his speed. I don't know how Fuller going to fit in but we know he can be dangerous. I don't know much about Hodges and the other local strikers but from what I see with a little gelling as a team and ball out of the midfield nuff team a go struggle to keep up with our strikeforce.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Addlery!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you and Mo RR@@s. unnu know who mi a talk
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

suh we have a lot of speedy wingers ..... we need a finisher or finishers!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Addlery is no winger and Johnson and Cummings can be forward as well.

Comment

Working...
          X