No announcement yet.

Merit Not Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me give up?!? i would be stupid to do so! but di search ruff mi a tell yuh!

i wonder if Maestro son...but mi cyaan wait so long!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay, Captain. If wi talking about merit, not age, then tell Tappa to immediately add Maestro to the mix. Tell me which youngster has stepped up to become the best attacking midfielder in the country.

The last two games demonstrated quite forcibly that we need a playmaker. There is none better than Maestro!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You think Burrell forgive a man who walk off him field already during game and then skip out pon people fi Bronx league.

Both Hue AND Andy should be in the team if it is on Merit and one should sub the other. Unlike two years ago Andy looks like he is interested again and is running around like a young boy. With Tappa playing the formation he does it will be extremely hard to fit them in without exposing the defensive line and the team losing its shape. We might end up going back to the Wendell Downswell regular get big beating days.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          You think Burrell forgive a man who walk off him field already during game and then skip out pon people fi Bronx league.

Both Hue AND Andy should be in the team if it is on Merit and one should sub the other. Unlike two years ago Andy looks like he is interested again and is running around like a young boy. With Tappa playing the formation he does it will be extremely hard to fit them in without exposing the defensive line and the team losing its shape. We might end up going back to the Wendell Downswell regular get big beating days.
          Captain can't forgive someone who walk off the field but him willing to forgive a woman beater?!?

a si!

Who walk off the field, btw?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Captain can't forgive someone who walk off the field but him willing to forgive a woman beater?!?

a si!

Who walk off the field, btw?
            That nuh have nutten fi do with the captain. Him serve him time.

Hue walked off of the field under Lazaroni. Seh him can't bother run nuh more LOL

Comment

not true! but run wid it!

and what would that have to do with captain?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not true, LOL. During Lazaroni first spell, Hue make the man dem take him off the field. You can gwaan lie and defend the man.
                Them times deh is pure slackness him did gwaan with at H. View and they paid no attention to it because they were expecting to get a big transfer fee from him.
                That is Captain team.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  ...Hue make the man dem take him off the field.
                  yuh sounding a likkle brucegoldious. him walk off or him mek dem tek him off?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Them take him off after him tell them him coming off. Since you want to get technical LOL

Comment

i was just speaking in general... the friendlies are to be used for development... at the same time winning matches is important... a balance has to be found... youngsters and veterans... by wcq the team squad should be established and out of that the best team to secure wins chosen... we cannot go experimenting with unproven talent when qualifiers start... cannot afford a repeat of rene simoes where we fall short based on goal difference when if he had used experieced players from the beginning we more likely would have won an additional game and qualified...

also fifa ranking influence the type of players you take to the friendlies... in ja's case we need to step up so we might be forced to take more vets to secure wins... just saying...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

why you confusing Captain with rational thinking? You think mix and blend is important tol Burrell right now?

He wants to win and that is what is important, not development
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
                          This is why the program will never reach anywhere, u think the English FA could tell Capello which players to select!

If a coach wants to choose strictly old and experienced players, its his decision and I will accept it. If he wants to give the younger players an opportunity to get experience and groom them for a tournament 4 yrs down the road, thats his decision and i'll accept that.

I wont accept the president of the FA yapping at the gums as if Jamaican football is a dictatorship and he's Fidel.
                          Is asking your coach to always put the best team out interfering with his selections?

btw - I will tell you that one of the reasons we are so far behind is the continuously putting of youngsters out to represent us just because they had potential.

That lead to displays worse than last nights as when playing 'worthy' opposition the youngsters never gave the other team members any time to build and improve during game as those youngsters consistently played for the opposing TEAM.

They just kept giving the ball away with such frequency during matches that we had no game and thus not the possession needed to develop a either efficiency and level of skills of our players or a style of play.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X