No announcement yet.

Captain getting serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What dishonesty, the CR Gen Sec said said they are exposing their young players and they had players from last year's Under 20 WC side..take up your argument with him.

Then again what you expect from you Portmore people...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

yesterday paper said they had a mixture of young and experienced players so....
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        What dishonesty, the CR Gen Sec said said they are exposing their young players and they had players from last year's Under 20 WC side..take up your argument with him.

Then again what you expect from you Portmore people...
        Your response to assassin is there for all to see. Stop being dishonest. Unlike you, me deal with facts. They had players in the squad now mean is an Under 20 team we face.... LOL what a breddah lie.

In case you want to re-read your statement. "So you accept us struggling against the CR Under 20 side then with what we had out there?"

Comment

and what did we have? Isnt this the time when we want to see what we have, we going to be looking to the likes of Claude davis etc for 2014?

Full time Horace Reid and Burrell stop picking the national teams
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            yesterday paper said they had a mixture of young and experienced players so....
            mi post the facts with the man dem age and now him want to put blame on costa rica LOL

Di breddah too wicked.

Comment

Tappa and his team can only play who you put in front of them. It is not Reggae Boyz fault that CR is rebuilding and using players from their B team. Tappa seems to be building some depth in this squad.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Is Claude in the picture at the moment?

Most in the squad are pretty young around the 23-26 region and will definately be around. You can rotate a few young players in but there is no reason to put them in the deepend against the better teams in the region. We can use them for our caribbean neigbours and lesser fancied teams.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

plus CR played in Panama Friday, then traveled here Saturday played Sunday...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Well that also mean they maybe better prepared than we are.

It is a practise game and getting our team as a unit is important. WE still have a lot of players to look at over the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                      mi post the facts with the man dem age and now him want to put blame on costa rica LOL

Di breddah too wicked.
                      ...ME... si him run guh ova suh now...SLAP HIM AGAIN !!!...him a run now and try change the arguement when lick reach him...LOL

as a journalist he should do some research and not push his own agenda !!...
                      Last edited by Twan; September 6, 2010, 07:49 PM.
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                      X