RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assasin!!! This is what your Boyz need.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin!!! This is what your Boyz need.....

Assasin, I saw somewhere that you were looking for a "Paul Scholes like" player to marshall your attacking midfield position, but I say: Look for the next Whitmore, Boyd and Lowe, but make sure they are properly nurtured and groomed.

Whitmore: If he was properly nurtured and exposed as a teenager, I have no doubt he would be mentioned among the top attacking/creative midfielders today.

Boyd: Could have easily been one of the best attackers (anywhere on the forward line) in the game today, if he was properly nurtured and exposed.

Lowe: The most versatile player I have seen, and could have made his mark internationally at multiple positions, but was his worst enemy.

I personally thing our current strike force is underated. I won't compare them with Boyd and Lowe as individual but as a team they have the potential to be much better. They have speed, and most can play both inside and outside. The can cross and can score.

Yes a player is like Whitmore would do wonders in the midfield only that is very hard to find one. It is easier to find someone who can pass that ball.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X