Orgill signs with George's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgill signs with George's

Saw a story on TVJ last night, said he will be ready to play against Harbour View and that he was training by himself after being cut by Vancouver.

It will be interesting to see how he adapts to his league which is at least a step lower than he has played the last three years, whether he can score at will as he did as a junior national
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Saw a story on TVJ last night, said he will be ready to play against Harbour View and that he was training by himself after being cut by Vancouver.

It will be interesting to see how he adapts to his league which is at least a step lower than he has played the last three years, whether he can score at will as he did as a junior national
    We'll see! At least he did not sound very condescending about the NPL in the interview I saw with him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

come ah Portlan yes, mek wi start destroy dem side deh. One look pan di scenery an di fine ting dem. Him nah guh waan lef.

Comment

The fact is he was not really a regular first team member but a junior team player who got the chance to step up a few times.

The NPL should be right down his alley if he can keep his red cards in check. Big up to St.Georges United and I hope it work for them.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X