For the geeks like me who love the technical analysis FIFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the geeks like me who love the technical analysis FIFA

just released the technical report for South Africa, it is very interesting and incitefull, While reading, it may make you feel there is hope for Jamaica based on our style of play but as you dig deeper you realize we are so far behind these countries that it's a joke.

It is a very very good read for all the lovers of the game.

http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/develo...menreport.html

Always interesting! I need to print and read this. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Good read scaly, it even endorse the things I've been saying about individual skill. Notice the talk about transition? This is where Ja's senoir tem is hurting. The only fix I see for Tappa is to put forwards and midfielders in his back line (and drill them into being dfenders).

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Good read scaly, it even endorse the things I've been saying about individual skill. Notice the talk about transition? This is where Ja's senoir tem is hurting. The only fix I see for Tappa is to put forwards and midfielders in his back line (and drill them into being dfenders).
        Jawge for once I like what you say "transition game" is abig part of today's game.

I goin give you some homework, read everything you can about Morinho's football philosophy and dem come talk to me.

Comment

Time ah di mastah "weh nuh dead nuh call it duppy" membah dat.

Comment

Working...
          X