Gold Cup:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Cup:

Jamaica should win the Gold Cup this time around.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    When it comes to Track and Field, there is no question.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well a lot of the experts on the forum including the Jakan ballers believed that would come to pass.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

one of our players in '98 in an interview said "we are here to win the world cup" ... some commentators chuckled and thought it was so funny but you have to understand our mentality to appreciate the significance of the statement.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Right now we have a chance to put a very good team on the field.
          We have a few good players not just playing in the MLS, Nordic Leagues and English leagues but actually performing so if we can come as a team we stand a chance.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Right now we have a chance to put a very good team on the field.
            We have a few good players not just playing in the MLS, Nordic Leagues and English leagues but actually performing so if we can come as a team we stand a chance.
            What Sass?
            T E A M?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well we have Dangerous Speed up top with Richards, Cummings, Shelton and Ryan Johnson but the skills of Adderly and strenght and trickery of Fuller.

We need a good attacking Mid to sit right behind these players and spew some good passl In other words we need a Paul Scholes out of Khari, Austin or somebody else.

Our defense have not been that bad and hopefully will get more organised. Our Attack can threathen any team in this region playing right.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Khari is no Paul Scholes and neither is Austin. We going have to find that from somewhere else. maybe one of Mosiah UB40 bredrin dem.

Comment

I hope Tappa is watching defensive midfielder Daniel Gordon of Rotweiss Oberhausen (Germany Bundesliga 2) At 6 feet 4 inches tall, he would make a great target for corner kicks and free kicks served into the box.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

R U been sarcastic ?
                    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
                    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
                    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                    X