Colour has been appointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour has been appointed

as Assistant Coach of the Men's under 20 youth team.

Congrats and good luck Colourman.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

congrats colour!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpD8F...eature=related

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats Colour!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Colourman? Who is that?

Comment

Wish him all the best!
          FORWARD, boss!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Congrats to Colour or Color as we say in Merica.

Comment

Western News

Andrew Edwards confirmed as national U-20 assistant coach
              BY PAUL A REID Observer West writer reidp@jamaicaobserver.com
              Thursday, September 02, 2010

SANTA CRUZ, St Elizabeth — St Elizabeth Technical's daCosta Cup coach Andrew Edwards was yesterday confirmed as the assistant coach of the national Under-20 team that will take part in several international competitions over the next few months and into next year.
              The announcement came at yesterday's launch of the ISSA schoolboys' football competitions at the Terra Nova Hotel in Kingston.

Edwards who led STETHS to the daCosta Cup title last year, his second year in charge will assist Wendell Downswell who will be in charge of both the Under-20 and Under-17 teams.
              Despite being elated with his first national selection, the former Titchfield High layer and coach, said the job would not be easy.
              "It is the dream of any young coach to be asked to participate in a national set up and we all look forward to that opportunity," Edwards told Observer West yesterday.
              "I have no doubt the job will be a difficult one and I will be taking on more responsibility than I have ever had before," he said.
              With the mentorship of the experienced Downswell however, Edwards said he is confident he will rise to the challenge.
              Edwards and Downswell have worked together before with the more senior coach assisting Edwards in the latter stages of STETHS push to the daCosta Cup title last year.
              The present state of football in Jamaica will also add to the workload Edwards said, adding, "We will be responsible to help restore some of the sheen to the Jamaican football brand that has been lost over the last few years."
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Ah weh him did seh kick up Rumpus mi ah guh kick Rumpuuusss. Big up yuhself!!

Comment

Mek wi proud , my yute .
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Glad fi see ah former forumites get buss. Congrats Colour.Emperor big up yuhself.

Comment

right

Comment

Working...
                      X