• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hannover signs DaMarcus Beasley

Monday, August 30, 2010
    Hannover signs DaMarcus Beasley
    Associated Press

HANNOVER, Germany -- United States midfielder DaMarcus Beasley has joined Bundesliga club Hannover on a two-year contract.
    The 28-year-old Beasley was available on a free transfer following the expiration of his contract with Scottish champion Rangers at the end of last season.
    His move to Germany reunited him with U.S. teammate Steve Cherundolo, the Hannover club captain.
    "DaMarcus will give us a further push in the Bundesliga with his international experience," coach Mirko Slomka said.
    Hannover narrowly avoided relegation last season, but has won its first two matches of the new season.
    Beasley said he is looking forward to playing with Cherundolo.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I thought he was signed by Hanover, Jamaica. I'm surprised to know that Hanover, Germany want a rux like dat in their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
      I'm surprised to know that Hanover, Germany want a rux like dat in their ranks.
      Still bitter about that goal he scored against Jamaica in the 5-0 we gave you a few years back?
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

.......Hanover, Jamaica.... ..

A keep tellin' unu; this forum provides better stress relief than the best tablet out there......Hanover, Jamaica.

If you had said Leyton Orient...some would have thought that was in bloody China!!!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
          I thought he was signed by Hanover, Jamaica. I'm surprised to know that Hanover, Germany want a rux like dat in their ranks.
          Rux? Wow ... bold words.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

some would....rhatid!!! some HAVE!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
              Still bitter about that goal he scored against Jamaica in the 5-0 we gave you a few years back?
              Still bitter about the Ghana lesson?

Comment

Working...
              X