X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big side can mek lckle side beat them

Sunderland rip up Man City 1-0

title chasing teams cant start losing so early
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

They are a title chasing team? That's news to mi boss....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

But if you spent nearly 'half a billion' on new players what could be the objective?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Dem already have dissent within the ranks wid Adebyor a grumble and mi see dem chasing anedda Europa Cup slot.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          But if you spent nearly 'half a billion' on new players what could be the objective?
          well if you spend that amount of $$$$$, yuh not chasing the title, yuh BUYING IT !!
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Sunderland rip up Man City 1-0

title chasing teams cant start losing so early
            You are right, Stupid Spurs get a 1 love from Wigan..what a joke to rahtid.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble Scaly but when we speak of title chasing teams... we dont really include Spurs.

Dem a me second side since they are based in Naught London near to where me peoplke dem live and all that but.... still small club mentality
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble Scaly but when we speak of title chasing teams... we dont really include Spurs.

Dem a me second side since they are based in Naught London near to where me peoplke dem live and all that but.... still small club mentality
                You sound jus like Robinho when we was a try buy him from Real and you see whey him end up.

Now him have to get use to the favela life again....you gwaan

Comment

Working...
                X