MY U-20 TEAM is keeping SHARP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY U-20 TEAM is keeping SHARP!!!

The U.S. U-20 Men’s National Team took the Milk Cup title with a 3-0 win against tournament host Northern Ireland at the Showgrounds in Ballymena. Gale Agbossoumonde, Juan Agudelo and Adrian Reulas each scored for the U.S., which dominated the match to take its first Milk Cup title since 2005.

U.S. goalkeeper Zac MacMath marshalled a solid defensive unit that included Zarek Valentin, Agbossoumonde, Perry Kitchen and Greg Garza. The group held Northern Ireland to just seven shots, none of which were especially dangerous for MacMath.

The U.S. earned its place in the final with wins against China (1-0) and Denmark (3-2), and was the only team in the Elite Section to win its first two matches. Rongen used every field player on his roster and both goalkeepers during the three-game tournament. Midfielder Dillon Powers was named the tournament's Most Valuable Player, while Agudelo earned Man of the Match honors in the final.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    The U.S. U-20 Men’s National Team took the Milk Cup title with a 3-0 win against tournament host Northern Ireland at the Showgrounds in Ballymena. Gale Agbossoumonde, Juan Agudelo and Adrian Reulas each scored for the U.S., which dominated the match to take its first Milk Cup title since 2005.

U.S. goalkeeper Zac MacMath marshalled a solid defensive unit that included Zarek Valentin, Agbossoumonde, Perry Kitchen and Greg Garza. The group held Northern Ireland to just seven shots, none of which were especially dangerous for MacMath.

The U.S. earned its place in the final with wins against China (1-0) and Denmark (3-2), and was the only team in the Elite Section to win its first two matches. Rongen used every field player on his roster and both goalkeepers during the three-game tournament. Midfielder Dillon Powers was named the tournament's Most Valuable Player, while Agudelo earned Man of the Match honors in the final.

jah knoo HL , when u seh my team I thought u were talking ja , stueps !! u mek mi giv di people dem fram haiti ratings , Haiti !!!! they support
    USA only when haiti not playing .
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

hahahaaa wbvs....I think you are kiddin'.

The forum know that I am a US Team supporter.

The above is just an example of why the US excel in football. They rule CONCACAF.

I am just bloody gobsmacked at why the NPL does not have at least one team in the current CONCACAF Club championship. Panama has a team.............................................. ............................................
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        hahahaaa wbvs....I think you are kiddin'.

The forum know that I am a US Team supporter.

The above is just an example of why the US excel in football. They rule CONCACAF.

I am just bloody gobsmacked at why the NPL does not have at least one team in the current CONCACAF Club championship. Panama has a team.............................................. ............................................
        let mi ask u ah question how many times USA host Concacaf GC since 1990 and how many times they won the event there and Overall ???
        how many youth tournament have USA hosted since 1990 ?
        in a world cup qualifiers has JA ever play the first leg in USA First ? -yes or no Question ... di point what am trying to make is dat USA cheats !
        take time out and look up those questions on wiki . I know England gets
        world cup 2018 but dog nyam usa suppa , Qatar2022 !!!.
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

and HL , seaga is the reason why jam dont participate in the CCL ,
          he wrote warner and said 'teams from ja dont have the funds to participate in the Tournament' .
          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
          X