tactics 101:how to beat up the gunners according to big sam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactics 101:how to beat up the gunners according to big sam

"We must not let them use their skills and that is a big concern to us because they are one of the top teams in the country. For many years we have pitted our wits against each other and when you've had some success over that time then you obviously remember how you did it."

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

tactics for wenger. stop playing mind games in the media about the physical style, play the game on the pitch, come out with guns blazing kick anything that move, go on the offensive, trust mi the ref will clamp down on the physical to try get a hold of the game, if he doesn't then you have already taken the ascendancy in a physical game ask, just ask SAF

Comment

mi kinda agree wid yuh...the mind games him playing is wid di ref though..and THAT in itself is a distraction as far as i am concerned

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

are you saying that the Gunners should play like Holland did against Spain ??

not in our culture to so do....
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Once the gunner lose the bonecrushers like Viera and co. in their midfield, they have struggled against teams like Bolton Blackburn and Stoke.

Comment

yes true because you need one player who will dish it out. We are too nice..

Comment

how yuh get dat from my statement?!!

for the avoidance of doubt: NO, I AM NOT SAYING THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                how yuh get dat from my statement?!!

for the avoidance of doubt: NO, I AM NOT SAYING THAT.
                easy man.. was referring to 1of1 saying " kick anything that moves".....

Yeah we need a rugged midfield player....Song is too nice....
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

hermaelen and squillaci might be rugged enough make a difference. but against a chelsea with obi mikel, essien and drogba.....whoa....

Comment

Working...
                  X