Whey Scaly deh? A tonight him ago drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey Scaly deh? A tonight him ago drink

henny ... from 3-0 down to tying the leg 3-3 with 2 away goals? Gwaan Spurs ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Look like the ref blind. Only thing left for Defoe to do was catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      Look like the ref blind. Only thing left for Defoe to do was catch the ball.
      ... and this competition have 5 officials out there?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Spurs (me odder BPL side) 3-0 up now
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

4-0 now Crouch completes hat trick
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

everybody can score hattrick now....drogba, walcott, crouch....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah the next thing Crouchie fi do a retire from international duties.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                henny ... from 3-0 down to tying the leg 3-3 with 2 away goals? Gwaan Spurs ...
                HEHEHEHE ! YES WE DID !!

I am a happy man, now for the draw to see who we have to beat.

We need some re-enforcements for the sqaud. For sure a goalie which we should have on loan by end of day, a full back and a veteran striker.

If Assou-Ekotto get injured or lose form we salt, I wish Rednapp would take out of favor Gardner or Wayne Bridge.

Defoe will be out for a month, Crouch don't have enough bag of tricks, Pavleochenko too hot or cold and Keanne head is somewhere else so we need a back up, Rouge Santa Croz is a good candidate.

Comment

A si you still not hot on Crouchie the big time striker.LOL

Got you the Euro qualifying place and then got you into the group stage.

Keanno have a bag of tricks and then you have Modric too so all you need crouchie fi do a win the ball and make his slick passes and put them in.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    A si you still not hot on Crouchie the big time striker.LOL

Got you the Euro qualifying place and then got you into the group stage.

Keanno have a bag of tricks and then you have Modric too so all you need crouchie fi do a win the ball and make his slick passes and put them in.
                    Yes I am still not 100% sold on him, I will say for a man of his height he does move his feet quickly when he has the ball, when he goes up against a reall tough center back he looks ordinary. He does play very well with Defoe though.

Comment

ah bwoy...crouch haffi walk on water fi some people...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X