Now we talking real money....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now we talking real money....

If my Spurs get to the group stage " we done rich aready' as my friend Claude Davis would say.

Would love to see the same breakdown for the CONCACAF Champions league.

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...8_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
    If my Spurs get to the group stage " we done rich aready' as my friend Claude Davis would say.

If? Lets hope your boys come out focused because Young Boys scoring an away goal gonna make the take much harder.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      If? Lets hope your boys come out focused because Young Boys scoring an away goal gonna make the take much harder.
      I hope so to, I see BoyU slip and fall the other day against Fulham

btw what of the "never dirty clothes" man Rio Ferdinand is he still in Alex's plans?

Comment

I hope so to, I see BoyU slip and fall the other day against Fulham

btw what of the "never dirty clothes" man Rio Ferdinand is he still in Alex's plans?
        Yeah, looking at the positives from that game, that last 2 times MU went to Fulham they conceeded 5 without scoring. At least this time around they scored 2 times and got a point.

However, why won't these professionally paid players get the basics right? After seeing how they got knocked out of the UCL, I would think people would be fighting each other to cover each post, while others are climbing to sit on the cross bar.

As for Rio, di eediat Heskey nuh damage him prior to the World Cup. He is expected to return at the end of next month.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unnuh luk good!
          Lennon looks unstoppable.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Unu sign the cancer GAllas.. good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Unnuh luk good!
              Lennon looks unstoppable.
              Lennon has talent and speed but he needs to develop the other parts of his game, his crossing is poor and and his ability to get by a defender when the ball is dead needs alot of work.

Him and Dane Richards are one of a kind, Richards cosses have improved this season though.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                Unu sign the cancer GAllas.. good luck..
                I agree but it's a long season with 4 compitions to play in and we need a deep squad.

Comment

Gallas...what a darn Benedict Arnold!!!

I am sure his move was by design.

Just can't wait for the Arsenal v. Spurs matchup.

Sssssup Scaly!?
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Gallas...what a darn Benedict Arnold!!!

I am sure his move was by design.

Just can't wait for the Arsenal v. Spurs matchup.

Sssssup Scaly!?
                    Every ting Irie.

I need to email you about a BioTech start I am trying to help to pick you scientist brain, will talk to you soon.

Regards to your secretary from me and fi me secretary

Comment

Working...
                    X