No announcement yet.

Sack ROY HODGSON !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be, tough start for Pool with two of the top teams in a row.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Paul.. ...yuh and Peter run out Rafa, tear di man down , bring in dis madman and now yuh a tell mi , yuh expect it and nuh worry yuh a feel my pain ?

A wah di , a suh yuh cold?
      Is true - mi run out Rafa, but "bring in dis madman"? No - not me. If it was up to me I woulda hunt Guus down and get dudus to put a shotgun in him mout' til him did seh "yes".

The thing you are forgetting (is that we don't have the kind a money the other clubs have - PERIOD. The ONLY manager that can create a team with minus funds is Wenger. NO ONE can match him dollar for dollar (which is why I think he is head and shoulders above every other manager in the Prem if not the world).

Now for our bwoy Hodgson...he has a tough tough row to hoe. Afterall, how can you possibly say we have a team when you have to put Lucas on the field under ANY circumstances *kiss-teet* it is not a good situation he has inherited.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We have a team , that team ran Man U, 2nd 2 season season ago , 4 pts off the prem , Roy bought Poulsen and shipped Aquallini back to Italy to find match fitness, hard to accept that when Torres can be given time to find form and we desperately need a playmaker in the middle throw in the fact we payed 20 million pounds for him .The reason Rafa bought the man after shipping out Alonso.

Anyway I cannot blame Lucas for none of those goals yesterday it all came down to a lack of passion and an open midfield to defence , ManCity seemed as if they had acres of space.

A thing you would never see in Rafa time and I will remind you , Rafa speciality was overachieving with average players, Alonso was what or whom before he came to liverpool ? We played on par with the billionares Chel$ea with an average team, beat Man U twice in a season with an average team.

The truth is we played to the managers and your tactical expectation , you threw in the towel and declared we arent deep enough before a ball was kicked .

Rafa would do that after taking us to a C.L final , 2, 3 or 4th in the prem , yes after the season is over.

Keep in mind we have no injury issues to give Roy an xcuse to blame this loss on.We have a team what we lack is a coach.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Alonso was what or whom before he came to liverpool ?
          Is joke you running.

Comment

We have a team , that team ran Man U, 2nd 2 season season ago , 4 pts off the prem , Roy bought Poulsen and shipped Aquallini back to Italy to find match fitness, hard to accept that when Torres can be given time to find form and we desperately need a playmaker in the middle throw in the fact we payed 20 million pounds for him .The reason Rafa bought the man after shipping out Alonso.

Anyway I cannot blame Lucas for none of those goals yesterday it all came down to a lack of passion and an open midfield to defence , ManCity seemed as if they had acres of space.

A thing you would never see in Rafa time and I will remind you , Rafa speciality was overachieving with average players, Alonso was what or whom before he came to liverpool ? We played on par with the billionares Chel$ea with an average team, beat Man U twice in a season with an average team.

The truth is we played to the managers and your tactical expectation , you threw in the towel and declared we arent deep enough before a ball was kicked .

Rafa would do that after taking us to a C.L final , 2, 3 or 4th in the prem , yes after the season is over.

Keep in mind we have no injury issues to give Roy an xcuse to blame this loss on.We have a team what we lack is a coach.
            X, I don't disagree with anything of what you've said, but two things to consider:

1. He had to send Aquilani out on loan. The player needs match fitness and needs confidence. It will be hard for him to get that at Liverpool with the current squad. If Masch were stable, then Poulsen would not have been necessary, so Hodgson did the right thing. Keep in mind - he didn't SELL him. The mistake was with Rafa who should never have brought in an injured player into such a critical role. BIG MISTAKE (esp. as Torres was injured for so much of the year).

2. If EVER there was a manager that has done well with average players it is Hodgson. The difference between him and Rafa is that Rafa historically improves TEAMS, not players, whereas I would argue that Hodgson improves BOTH players and teams. Look at the long list of Rafa's players that came to Anfield with great promise, (even with great records), that have been dashed by the wayside: Morientes, Riera, Keane, Crouch, Gonzalez, Bellamy, Baros, Babel, Pennant, Arbeloa, Luis Garcia, Pongolle, Cisse...I mean, I could go on forever. None of these players IMPROVED under Rafa. In fairness, some players did improve. I'd argue that Torres, Pepe Reina, Agger and a few others did, but not enough. When you look at Hodgson's record, his PLAYERS get better, not just the team. I am not a Rafa basher, but the fact of the matter is that in the 2008/2009 season, the team (as in 2005 with the CL) punched above its weight. For this you have to give him credit. Unfortunately, other than Alonso, I can't think of a single player from that team that improved in ability or value.

Otherwise, you can't evaluate Hodgson on two games. That is crazy. Give the man some time and see what happens. Afterall, you gave Rafa SIX years. If he was still there, he would have been going into year SEVEN of a 3 year turn around plan.

Lastly, on Lucas. Watch the replay of the first goal against City again and see what Lucas was doing when it scored. He was ball watching in a critical area and should have been much tighter on Barry. Because he wasn't where he should have been, a goal scored. The man is sh*te and in truth, has no business on Liverpool football club grounds. I wouldn't pick him on my sunday side even if is for the bench.

YNWA.
            Last edited by Paul Marin; August 26, 2010, 10:50 AM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X