Sack ROY HODGSON !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack ROY HODGSON !

My laaawd what have they done to my love liverpool, Season over.A whole season of this, tactically naive.

Now man a guh bawl fi Rafa.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

to be fair i never hear yuh wid di usual preseason rant so i was a likkle worried but....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Seems like he is just continuing on last year's trend

Comment

Yuh nuh know Gamma yuh nuh know , a whole season of this ?

Not a clue.No defence, dem kill Rafa bout im zonal problems , look pan di man marking foolishness.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh wish , man ave a full strength side , free from injury .
          Last edited by Sir X; August 23, 2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

on the plus side fi unnuh...unnuh draw wid arsenal. right dat looking like a serious minus fi arsenal!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Draw at home ?Hodgson style of play is too open , the top 5 will kill him in the prem and he will struggle with midtable clubs and this is a club that has no injury problems.

1 season coach.

Comment

Who should they hire after they sack him? Carl Brown? He is an expert at "risk football"

Comment

X, I feel it, but you can't start this nonsense now. The problem that Liverpool had today was that we were simply not good enough against a BETTER City side. My assessment:

1. we have no wingers - A. Johnson showed today the value of a natural winger - he was directly involved in two goals. Jovanovic and Kuyt are not wingers. Letting Reira leave was a mistake, he would have done well under Hodgson.

2. we have Lucas - if you look at the first goal, Lucas was ball watching, he did not come back into the penalty box. The commentator blamed the skipper, but Lucas was the man who is supposed to be in that spot, not Gerrard. As long as Lucas is in the "first team" you will know we are not contenders and won't be.

3. Torres is not match fit. It showed today.

The bottom line on this is that Hodgson will do well to keep Liverpool in the top 6. You have to believe that the top 4 will consist of Chelski, Arsenal, City and that other team whose name I figet. Fifth spot will go to Spurs and sixth is probably ours, but don't be surprised if it isn't. Unless and until the club gets the funds to buy a deeper squad, we won't be able to compete...but I knew that from 3 years ago. To see what I mean, think about who WASN'T playing for City today. Adebeyour, Silva, SWP, Robinho etc.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Rub it in ...mi can tek it , betta days muss come.

Comment

Paul.. ...yuh and Peter run out Rafa, tear di man down , bring in dis madman and now yuh a tell mi , yuh expect it and nuh worry yuh a feel my pain ?

A wah di , a suh yuh cold?

Comment

Give the man even 30 million dollars and see if him nuh put a team together.

Second game still and man a sit out pon the man etc.

Watch and wait when them start win a few games.

As you said Pool have NO WINGERS and overlapping backs to make things worst.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Like Mark Hughes , you and yuh ediiaat english coach , besides Fergie who and im will tell yuh im scottish.

Mi nuh rate dem , none a dem.Before Hughes you had another idaat pardew ave 60 million pounds on the bench in Tevez and Maschi , a fight relegation , dem man deh.....

Liverpool corna look dark.

Comment

Wha happen to the master Rafa last year??? he took out his English citizenship?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I went back to work today after a lengthy break... completely forgot about the game.

All I have to say is last week's draw looms large... as Paul said Man City and those other teams simply have more depth.

Theoretically the ship can be righted this week vs WBA, but... I won't be counting chickens.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X