Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mascherano refuses to play against Man City

Story at .http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=5901

Roy nuh have nuh boots fi box a bwoy? How the song guh? No pain, no gain? Well no play, no pay.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What a thing when him go there and end up on bench.

Comment

I still cannot understand players who do this. We saw it from Kenwyn Jones when he wanted to leave Sunderland, Gallas when he wanted to leave Chelsea under Mourinho and now Mascherano for Liverpool. I think when players behave like this when they have a contract to play football, they should be fined by the league.

Gallas went as far as telling Mourinho that is he played him in Chelsea defense, he would score on Chelsea. I just cannot understand that.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

the thought is that the club can cut you at any point in time, yet the player does not have the same option.

Comment

If the club decides to terminate a contract, they would have to compensate the player, no? So when a player is on strike, should he be paid for his services or should the company withhold his pay?
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

When you want to leave a company, you simply give notice and leave. When a company cuts you, you might get severance. That is the mindset some of these players go in with. can't say I would feel sorry for any player feeling "stuck" (apart from MLS players).

Comment

Would you really want a player who when he does nto get his way, he strikes?

I think not!

...what happens when Gallas or any of the petulent kids, does not life 'stuff' at the new club?
              Another strike?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The fact of the matter is that the manager has to step up and pull his weight. Mourinho and Slurfartlick know how to do this very well.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X