Lazie 2 questions on Man U.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie 2 questions on Man U.

1. 'ow many players on the squad are not English?

2. What is the significance of the green and gold for Man U.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post

Thanks in advance.
    1. There are currently 11 English players in the senior squad. Why did you ask?

2. The green and gold is the original colors on Manchester United.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Was watching the game on Sunday... and It just "appears" there are all foreign players.

So ~ 50/50 then?

Thanks. You are a fountain of information!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Was watching the game on Sunday... and It just "appears" there are all foreign players.

So ~ 50/50 then?

Thanks. You are a fountain of information!
        Well, I'm yet to see what Fergie's 25 is and to be fair the 11 that I counted included Owen Hargreves. But you are correct, only Paul Scholes and Michael Owen (yes he did play) were English.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tell the man they are sporting the green and black to show support for getting out the current owner.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Tell the man they are sporting the green and black to show support for getting out the current owner.
            Sorry, I thought everyone knew that. My apologies. But ppl who know of the protest didn't understand where the colors came in.

Comment

Thanks in advance.
              The green and gold is the original colours as lazie says of Newton Heath, the original team prior to becoming United, but the significance is the protest against the glazers who those fans see as putting the club into too much debt. The campaign slogan is "green and gold until the club is sold". United also wore these colours as a third strip in the 90's, but that was before the glazers.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X