JFF UNDER 13 & 15 CHALLENGE CUP COMPETITIONS
    SUNDAY, 22nd AUGUST 2010
    U13 SEMI-FINALS
    25. 3:00pm. Westmoreland vs. St. Andrew @ Llandilo Sports Complex

26. 3:00pm. Clarendon vs. Kingston @ West Park Community Centre

U15 SEMI- FINALS
    25. 1:00pm. St. Catherine vs. St. Andrew @ Spanish Town Prison Oval

26. 3:00pm. Clarendon vs. Kingston @ West Park Community Centre

Why is it that Kingston, St. Andrew and St. Catherine are almost always in the mix?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Because they are better organised at the youth level. Most of the other parishes don't even have teams for their local competition much less. In Coporate area you have prep school football and others starting very young.

In rural area most kids don't even start play competitive football until them inna them teens. For most they start to compete in high school at class game or you have few teams in a parish having under 12 competition.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

good point so wouldn't it be smart to organize the structure in the rural Parishes. Build a virtual training centre of excellence in all parishes. That should be the pre req..

Comment

Yes that is a good idea. I think but it seems like it is very hard to organize. Not even primary schools have competition in these parishes.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X