RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh you guys thought you could start without me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh you guys thought you could start without me?

Yeah I'm talking to you fantasy leaguers. You tried to leave me out of the league this year but I was onto your little scheme from jump street. Don't worry fellow Empire bredren Jangle I know it wasn't your fault. I know all blame lays at the feet of Twan. That guy is nothing but trouble. We should have kicked him from the league fram long time. Well to everybody's dismay the Champion of the 2010-2011 Fantasy League is here. You guys are now free to quibble over 2nd place. I have arrived. X...hol' yu corna'. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
    Yeah I'm talking to you fantasy leaguers. You tried to leave me out of the league this year but I was onto your little scheme from jump street. Don't worry fellow Empire bredren Jangle I know it wasn't your fault. I know all blame lays at the feet of Twan. That guy is nothing but trouble. We should have kicked him from the league fram long time. Well to everybody's dismay the Champion of the 2010-2011 Fantasy League is here. You guys are now free to quibble over 2nd place. I have arrived. X...hol' yu corna'. - T.K.
    well well....welcome T.K. I am so happy that you could make it. I've never been happier to see you, its like I just won the LOTTERY. Looking at the dibby dibby squad that you have put together, you have made it so easy for yourself to secure the bottom spot in the league. Your cohort Jangle will be just above you..so you are in good company. Sorry Gamma, didn't sign up this year as he would have lots of fun kicking your sorry az_z all over the park. Now, go crawl back under the rock that you were hiding and watch true managers duh dem ting.

Regards.
    Your friend Twan.
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
    X