No announcement yet.

EPL Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but look wha mi come to?!! all manner a people a tek step wid mi?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I want you know that the barrister did fairly well in the WC fantsy league.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jangle, don't tell mi seh dat after last year buss-azz that yu get u don' learn u lesson nuh fi run u mout' ... he he he... there is a saying "he who does not learn from history, is bound to repeat it..." Fi mi money deh pon X afta u tief him las' year. If u neva do dat, mi wouldn'a mash u up so
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yuh see why Rhianna nuh want yuh....because yuh dunce. How on God's green earth now I gwine mek Xcuse beat me? X still think that this is going to be Livafool's year. Sign yuh azz up and come tek yuh beating. I made it perfectly clear from early out that last season was just a trial run.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            yuh see why Rhianna nuh want yuh
            Yow...lef *my girl* outadis...ask her whe she did deh las' night den come wid u chat!! Cho...

How on God's green earth now I gwine mek Xcuse beat me?
            Tsk, tsk...so u tief him? Sad, sad, sad...

last season was just a trial run.
            Is dat why u did seh las' year dat u only had one objective in the league? To beat me!! He he he...Mine u goad mi in jynin' dis year u nuh jus' to put a propa buss-arse pan u one more time. But mi tell u awready seh dat mi don' have no time fi ramp wid unuh bwoy who don' undastan' 'ball...las' year mi win nearly wya to wya...jus' a likkle wobble when mi two gyal dem did a fight ova mi...ah need a new challenge man...playin' wid u suckas is like tekkin' candy from a baby
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Comment

Considering ah drub u by ova 100 points, the real joke was this post:
                http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...you#post179482

He he....what a ting...

Actually, the only thing that could have been deemed funnier was this post...
                http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...you#post179674

Comment

funny fi true! :laugh & roll:

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Paul since yuh have so much time fe go dig up obsolete poste, why yuh don't sign up and come tek yuh beating. The league is filling up. I played in another league simultaneously during the WC and kicked a few azzes over there so they are coming over to try to do the same to me. I need your Monday morning reviews which I found very entertaining.

Comment

Gamma, I need a beating stick. What's up???? Xcuse is not challenging enough....and I really want do some serious damage to Paul Marin.

Comment

Gamma yuh coward out ? Join di league Iyah !

At least I have a damm good chance of not finishing last .That WC thing was a fluke.

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle diss year unnuh a guh feel it.No tears , no mercy , no advice when you call .

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

thinkng about it, cowardice nuh come inna dis...an mi wi jine and nuh look 'pan it again 'til all october because it can be time consuming.

Comment

AAAAAAhhhhhhhhh.......XCUSE ..nuh look pan it till october , Boss join di ting den leggo di xcuse.

Comment

on second thought mi a guh gi it a miss this season...

Comment

Working...
                                X