EPL Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPL Fantasy League

It's that time again my fellow football junkies. The void created after the WC shall soon be filled. Now we can go back to watching our favourite league and the Empire haters will crawl out from under their rocks. The Fantasy league last season was very competitive and entertaining. So here we go again:

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp

The name of the league is still Harbour Sharks, so just follow the instructions. This season, we will be joined by some pretenders from off the Rock. Make sure that you all read the rules carefully and no excuses will be entertained.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    It's that time again my fellow football junkies. The void created after the WC shall soon be filled. Now we can go back to watching our favourite league and the Empire haters will crawl out from under their rocks. The Fantasy league last season was very competitive and entertaining. So here we go again:

http://premierfantasy.soccernet.espn.../app/start.jsp

The name of the league is still Harbour Sharks, so just follow the instructions. This season, we will be joined by some pretenders from off the Rock. Make sure that you all read the rules carefully and no excuses will be entertained.
    So what were the standings of the last one?
    Who come last?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      So what were the standings of the last one?
      Who come last?
      Karl - who do you think came last? Just a question. Now who yu tink win it? You can't count "X" true Jangle did tief him from di start...so lef him out. Players included: me, jangle, (no lazie...hmmmm), gamma, shola, sass(?), tk, cyan rememba who else...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Me nuh remember because it was just a practice run. This season is the real deal. Lazie did mek big talk bout WC fantasy league and the whole time throughout the WC him quieter than a church mouse. I was robbed by Germany............the coach left out at least 4 regular first team players for their last match which cost me the championship.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I was robbed by Germany............the coach left out at least 4 regular first team players for their last match which cost me the championship.
          hahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

u got ur az_z kicked bwoy !
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Admit it, you were lucky!!!!!

Comment

I'll admit that YOU got ur azz_z kicked big time....
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Massa Jangle the fantasy league at www.premierleague.com is so much better, mek we nuh use da 1 deh instead?

Comment

I don't like it even though I am in a league over there too. Actually, some friends from Jamaica are coming over to our league. A few were in the WC league and after me tell them how fi dem league soft, they're coming with blood inna dem yeye fi ours. That league is too liberal with their scoring and it doesn't really challenge your management skills as ours which is more rigid. If you can't make the funds available and the squad that you pick work for you, then you should not be managing a football club.

Comment

Lol, so ur using my little suggestion to throw words before the season even starts.

Alright boss soccernet it is, pray say u nuh drop in the relegation zone this season!

Comment

BLASPHEMY!!!!!! That can NEVER happen!!!!! I hereby declare that i am the Special One when it comes to this league. Where the hell is my assistant coach TK?????

Comment

Yuh waan mi get innah chubble?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Just over a week left to the start of the season. Sign up now!!!!!

Comment

How do I sign up?

I find the site confusing... didn't see Harbour Sharks.
                            Peter R

Comment

Got it... my team is "Fred A's dunces".

I hope I'll be able to keep up... Gamma might have company on the wrong side of the standings LOL
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X