The Manu/MLS allstars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manu/MLS allstars

The MLS all stars could have played without a keeper because of the excellent goals scored by Manu. The keepers had 0% chance of saving any of those goals.

The Manu youngsters looked really good last night. Berbatov better start playing or he might be number 5 on the depth chart soon.

I remember even up to the end of last season even Manu fan was laughing at Oberton(sp) but him look good on the tour, and the Italian and the Mexican looked really good last night.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Glad mi si yuh Assasin.

Tell me somethin', there were well over 70,000 in attendance at that game.

The Manchester City game in ATL had ~35,000 !!

How does one respond to the forum pundits--who believe that football does not have a tangible following in the US.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

hl , sass and all , was Ricketts the starting keeper ?
      Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by wbvs View Post
        hl , sass and all , was Ricketts the starting keeper ?
        yeap ...
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah but him looked like he was a spectator. Teh strikers never gave him a chance.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No matter what they will hold on to 20 years ago.

I just called the YMCA to try and enlist my boys in a program and them tell me that they need a lot of coaches so of course I will give some time. The sports is growing leaps and bound at every angle.

We have fi go try save some money fi invest. you can imagine a US-JA game in Atlanta?

Comment

...which strip you want your boys fi run out wearing.

tut..tut...tut...don't answer cause I dun know a-reddi.

HL

Comment

As mi say mi not even thinking about that. Mi only want to give them a good start. Check mi 10 years time

Comment

darn!!

mi just realize that is 3 possible countries thay could play for...

wow!!

HL

Comment

add another two.

Comment

Working...
                    X