RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thw two front doors are wide open and people ca't get in the house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thw two front doors are wide open and people ca't get in the house?

Tilla & Balla, what the heck is going on here? Jiving aside, I am talking to you guys as a fan of football. Has Chelsea lost their psychological advantage over the rest of the EPL? I remember badman used to fraid of soldier in JA. But after a while they got so accustomed to soldier that soldier have become just like any other police to them. Is this a good parallel?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Thw two front doors are wide open and people ca't get in the house?

On any oneday 5 through 18 can give the big boys a headache...and, this EPL - 2nd half of the season - there shall be hell to pay as there is 'belief' in TEAMs 5-16 and the rest shall fight tooth and nail to stay up.

Watford willbe in the fight to stay up - you mark my words!

There shall be some awful 'ruff & tumble' matches!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=3><DIV class=mxb><DIV class=sh>Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwww bwoy!</DIV><DIV class=sh></DIV><DIV class=sh>Mourinho taunts Man Utd over lead </DIV></DIV></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=416><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><DIV> <DIV class=cap>Mourinho has turned up the psychological pressure on Man Utd</DIV></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho claims Manchester United have wasted a chance to open up an unassailable lead in the Premiership title race.

United hold a six-point Premiership advantage after Chelsea's goalless draw at Aston Villa.

He said: "Considering the problems Chelsea have had, Manchester United should be 10, 12, 14 points clear of us. I am happy to be six points behind.

"In my opinion, Manchester United did not take advantage of our bad moments."

<DIV class=avinline>Mourinho is also preparing to welcome back John Terry, Arjen Robben and Peter Cech from injury. </DIV>

Skipper Terry has been pencilled in for the next league game with Wigan at Stamford Bridge on 13 January, with Robben and Cech set to be available for the trip to Liverpool the following week.

Mourinho said: "Six points is nothing. In previous seasons, we have gone 11, 12 points clear and killed things off by Christmas.

"They (Manchester United) didn't take their opportunity on Monday when they drew at Newcastle.

"Manchester United have dropped five points at West Ham and Newcastle recently and the gap could have been bigger.

"Now we look forward to the second half of the season when we should have some people back pretty quickly.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=5></TD><TD class=sib606><DIV class=sihf></DIV></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

"John Terry should be available for the next Premiership game with Wigan and Petr Cech and Arjen Robben for the game after that at Liverpool."

It was not all good news for Mourinho, with defender Khalid Boulahrouz suffering suspected medial ligament damage at Villa Park which the Blues boss reckons will sideline him "for four to six weeks".

And centre-back Ricardo Carvalho is now suspended from the Carling Cup semi-final first leg with Wycombe after picking up his fifth booking of the campaign.
      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Truth be told. . .Man U is still within striking distance of Chelsea.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla (1/3/2007)Truth be told. . .Man U is still within striking distance of Chelsea.
          True that! What you and Jose seem to forget is that a 2 points gap is now 6 points.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X