William Moravek Jr. Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Moravek Jr. Update

It has been some time since I have been on this site with news about my oldest son who just turned 8.

We have an attachement with Fulham FC now for the academy season coming up. We are still going to live in the USA for now with them helping us with our travels and accommodation over in London. This will enable us to go over 2-3 times a year. When he is 11 they are looking at taking care of his secondary schooling.

We were recently at a residential camp here in the USA called YPT that had 2 coaches from Manchester United's Academy one being the U-19 coach, 2 from Benefica one being the head scout, 2 from Bayern Munich, and 2 from Club Brugge. We were only supposed to be there the first evening for training since he was 3-4 years younger than the youngest age allowed...and it is an invitation only camp, but after seeing him they demanded he stay the week. They said they have never seen a kid even in Europe with his technical ability.

In additon we had a former player from PSG in France say the exact same thing as these other academy coaches a week prior to us going to that residential camp.

And...it appears my younger one who is 6 1/2 is following in the older ones footsteps.

They are both running a little track now as well. The older one ran a 2nd best in the USA this year of 5 minutes 29 seconds in the 1500 meters and when he was at Fulham when they tested his sprinting and jumping he was 2nd to 4th best out of 15 academy players who were nearly 2 years older than he.

Comment

Ever heard of WADA?

Just kidding!

Great going!!! Big dem up fi mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"WADA" is highly overated...joking of course. The boys love their football.

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Ever heard of WADA?

Just kidding!

Great going!!! Big dem up fi mi!

Comment

wada heck?
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X