Blade fans on Claude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade fans on Claude

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#eaeaf7 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=mbContent width="65%">Posted by qualitygoal on 02 Jan 2007 15:00 </TD><TD class=mbMsgOpts vAlign=top align=right width="35%" rowSpan=2>Complain|Prev|Next|Reply </TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent>Claude Davis ...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent colSpan=2><HR SIZE=1>Am I the only one not sure about Davis? He was terrible yesterday, alright he made some good interceptions but he was either 5 yds away from his man or when he was up his ar5e was constantly muscled out of the way. Although he's tall he's not that strong and seems to get pushed around by stocky strikers. Lastly the way he frequently slices/skews/kicks 10 miles up in the air clearances worries me, he doesn't look a natural footballer. Hopefully he'll improve with a run in the team but for me the jury's out, especially for the £3m+ we paid for him.</TD></TR><TR class=mbGryOpts><TD>[IP address logged] </TD><TD class=mbGryOpts align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000 height=2><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#eaeaf7 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=mbContent width="65%">Posted by ROIBlade on 02 Jan 2007 15:06 </TD><TD class=mbMsgOpts vAlign=top align=right width="35%" rowSpan=2>Complain|Reply </TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent>re: Claude Davis ...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent colSpan=2><HR SIZE=1>He was no worse than Morgan. Both were bullied and played against top opposition less than 48hrs after defending for their lives against Ar$enal. It didn't help that we gave away possession whihc allowed Boro to put them under constant pressure time and time again. At some point, when under constant pressure, mistakes will be made.

Possession is the key to staying in the top flight. I think we miss Jags at the back more than anything, and losing Leggy on Saturday was a big blow as he's had to stay in midfield.

Our best back four is arguably

Geary Jagielka Davis Armstrong.

Only two of these have been available recently, so effectively we've been fielding a reserve defence.</TD></TR><TR class=mbGryOpts><TD>[IP address logged] </TD><TD class=mbGryOpts align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000 height=2><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#eaeaf7 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=mbContent width="65%">Posted by blademark on 02 Jan 2007 15:09 </TD><TD class=mbMsgOpts vAlign=top align=right width="35%" rowSpan=2>Complain|Reply </TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent>re: Claude Davis ...</TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbContent colSpan=2><HR SIZE=1>Youre not alone chum. His biggest problem is decicing which passes he can intercept by getting in front of the striker, and which ones he cant rea
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

RE: Blade fans on Claude

Okay, I feel absolved. I share these posters' sentiments regarding Davis.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well I share the posters view on what training he has been given. Can you list is assingments. jamaican club and natl program. He is still very raw but I think he could be good.

Comment

Lie you a tell Mosiah at least the Blades fan can give the man credit when its due. At times it seems you and emotionally challenged Sickko(apt name) have more against the youth than just football.

At times this thing here seems personal as I can't seem to see no rational explanation here

Comment

Shatta Cleve (1/2/2007)Lie you a tell Mosiah at least the Blades fan can give the man credit when its due. At times it seems you and emotionally challenged Sickko(apt name) have more against the youth than just football.

At times this thing here seems personal as I can't seem to see no rational explanation here
          This is bull butter Shatta! Fans need to be able to express their opinions about players without it being considered personal. It is the same way some on here (hail up OJ and T.K.), feel that my position against Ricketts and Tappa is personal. (N)
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

shatta, please! I give Claude credit all the time, when he deserves it. I won't be giving him credit just because you say I should.

This is hilarious though - "Claude has been playing for just 4 years."

What crock! But I guess some will agree, choosing to write off everything he learned while at Portmore.

I guess Luton just started playing a year ago! Riotous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Has haad some very good games! ...just not sure he is up to the standard I demand and wantof my REGGAE BOYZ!

The aim is World Cup 2010...and to, as did Ghana in 2006,create waves!!! (tup)
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Mosiah (1/2/2007)shatta, please! I give Claude credit all the time, when he deserves it. I won't be giving him credit just because you say I should.

This is hilarious though - "Claude has been playing for just 4 years."

What crock! But I guess some will agree, choosing to write off everything he learned while at Portmore.

I guess Luton just started playing a year ago! Riotous!
                Mosiah, what happened to Jerry Hue, where is he playing now? Can you shed some light on why he might have been released by his Swedish club?

Agree with what shatta said thuough, there are certain posters who constantly hate on certain footballers, but never find it neccesary to say anything negative about others. Mosiah, next time you talk to youtr favorite baller Jerry, ask him what happened why he is not playing in Sweden anymore...Both you and I know that not even Zidane better than Jerry
                President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Jerry was released by his Swedish club?! Gee, I need to give him a call and find out what happened!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X