RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know what?...I am going to stop after this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know what?...I am going to stop after this...

OK....here

Dozens of photographers lined up along the sidelines and scores of fans made the trip to Red Bull Arena for a match that would have been just another meaningless international friendly if not for the superstar making his debut.

Thierry Henry didn’t take a limousine to his first match as a member of the New York Red Bulls. No, he chose to take a PATH train in from Manhattan and walk to his new soccer home, surprising team officials and employees as he walked in off the street for the most important debut in the club’s 15-year history.

Henry didn’t disappoint. He flashed his trademark skills effortlessly and impressed the more than 20,000 who came out to see his debut. Every touch was perfect and every pass was accurate, showing us all a glimpse of the greatness that we have grown accustomed to from the Frenchman.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

And MY OTHER TEAM Manchester City plays tonight on ESPN at 8tirty.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      OK....here

Dozens of photographers lined up along the sidelines and scores of fans made the trip to Red Bull Arena for a match that would have been just another meaningless international friendly if not for the superstar making his debut.

Thierry Henry didn’t take a limousine to his first match as a member of the New York Red Bulls. No, he chose to take a PATH train in from Manhattan and walk to his new soccer home, surprising team officials and employees as he walked in off the street for the most important debut in the club’s 15-year history.

Henry didn’t disappoint. He flashed his trademark skills effortlessly and impressed the more than 20,000 who came out to see his debut. Every touch was perfect and every pass was accurate, showing us all a glimpse of the greatness that we have grown accustomed to from the Frenchman.
      I am so glad I went, he did not dissapoint at all, even thought I booed him and screamed out to him that he was old he put on fine display.

I was in full star struck mode watching my beloved Spurs, Tom Hudleston cyan tan pon him ball and he so much faster than on tv.

Loved every min of it.

Henry had the right idea, taking the PATH is way better than driving, I spend 1 hour in a line waiting for parking b4 the game and 45 mins after trying to leave the facility.
      They got that part really wrong.
      Last edited by Scaly Spurs; July 23, 2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Damn cheap him cheap, all that money dem paying him and him couldnt even take a taxi?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

The man want to enjoy NY as it is. When Beck came with his big life his teamates them never vex?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

it nice to just be able to walk the streets hassle free.

henry will make me watch the MLS...believe that!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ehhh Scaly Spurs...me happy fe you.

Very longing to sit alongside the man an' jink a $7.00 beer out of the plastic bottle...watching a game A-LIVE!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                it nice to just be able to walk the streets hassle free.

henry will make me watch the MLS...believe that!!!
                Better believe that!

Comment

....better late than nevah!

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X