rumours dem spreading....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumours dem spreading....

Villa urges Cesc to join Barcelona... Balotelli set for City after terms agreed but "nothing decided" on Kolarov move... West Ham close to Remy deal... Ronaldinho-Donovan in LA-Milan switch... Sevilla bid for Arteta... Wigan sign McArthur... Bougherra to leave Rangers for Stuttgart... Campbell to stay at Arsenal... Sven's agent denies Fulham approach as Cardiff deny Jones approach... Spurs in for keeper

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Wouldn't that be something - Villa advising Cesc to move?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

david villa not aston villa .... just to be clear.....messi and iniesta have pretty much said the same thing

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        david villa not aston villa .... just to be clear.....messi and iniesta have pretty much said the same thing

Sorry!
        I completely misunderstood.

--- ...and those chaps leading the wooing I can well understand!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We nuh want him a Villa. We make midfielder and sell them. I was going to say Ces nuh good but mi can't say it with a straight face, not even pon di forum
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X