No announcement yet.

Is Speed everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess we saying similar things but I wanted to highlight this as I said in the post to OJ, too many times we thing pure speed can beat people.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

does the Brazilian team play with speed ?
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

the true brazilian teams play with tempo..socartes dem team.. slow slow fast.. again more speed of thought and the ability to hide the ball. That is what spain and Barca does..its not so much that they are paying at one tempo all the time but even when they slow it down and knock they support the ball so well and collect it properly that they have 3 passes so you end up chasing

Comment

Fi di wing back dem an counter attack; an one, one fast strikah das it fi run on pan through pass. Speed fi duh wah control, pass di ball, move inna space all, it definitely nuh neccessay fi dem deh fi sure

Comment

Good to see Baris at Waterhouse! Let's wish him all the success!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Speed is speed. they are fast in attack on and off the ball. Whether all of them will beat the Ivory Coast or even France in a 100 meter is another matter. They were faster than Netherlands and Germany.

yes it isn't the only thing the matters, but it is a MAJOR part. Just as technique is a MAJOR part and playing as a team is a MAJOR part. Teams lacking in any of those areas do not make it far in the World Cup.
              ...and fast in\on defense!
              ...and fast thinkers! ...thus movement and passing occur at high speed!

Notice Fabregas can be termed slow (relative to the speed merchants...not slow relative to some of our players) ...but his movement and thinking - 'early' and fast respectively!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X