• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cole joins Liverpool

YAY!

I think!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Joe Cole has said over and over he wants a Central role. Lets see if he gets one playing in a free role just off of Torres.

Brucky Boo Milan Jovanovic should be the most entertaining thing in the Liverpool side if he doesn't drive his coach crazy with the overdribbling.

Comment

well him get di dallaz let's see if 1. he will start and 2. if he can handle the strting role.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

5th place cemented!

Comment

A puss inna bag dat. Since his injury he hasn't really done much.

I also think Chelsea help mash him. Him woulda be better under Harry.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just happy i'm didden guh a Man City!!~~whew~~

BTW: match at the Dome on the 28th!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Shola View Post
              5th place cemented!
              5th???? They'll be lucky to make the top six.

1. The Empire
              2. Chel$ki
              3. Man$ itty
              4. Gummers
              5. Tottenham
              6. Villa
              7. Everton
              8. Fulham
              9. Livafool
              10. Birmingham
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

link mi nuh
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He was nothing more than a dribbler before going to Chelsea who was constantly overhyped by the English press and failed to deliver anything in the EPL. Chelsea save him hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    5th???? They'll be lucky to make the top six.

1. The Empire
                    2. Chel$ki
                    3. Man$ itty
                    4. Gummers
                    5. Tottenham
                    6. Villa
                    7. Everton
                    8. Fulham
                    9. Livafool
                    10. Birmingham
                    There you go with your fantasies again... Ah bwoy. I will wait till the transfer window closes before I open my mouth to say who will win the league.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If you voting on transfer window you don't have to wait, vote Mancity.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        If you voting on transfer window you don't have to wait, vote Mancity.
                        I am waiting (more accurately) until the day before the start of the season to see who is where. City will have problems getting their rythm, but should be in the top 3. Chelsea will be interesting as they are revamping their midfield.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

you don't have to wait, just take my predictions to the bank.
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            ....just take my predictions to the bank.
                            If I had done that last year, I would have been bankrupt!!

Comment

LOL!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X