Why are the football sites so divided, no links between us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the football sites so divided, no links between us

How can we talk about unity when we don't practise it ourselves?

Don't we all realise by now that competition brings out the best in us and that without it we become complacent and both of us loses?(Telecommunications industry in Jamaica along with the airlines industry)

If we are both serving the same interest why are we scared to knock heads to save our country as is evidenced by our posts football brought us together but our thoughts are on more things than football.

People come here more times not for football but for that "lost" Jamaica to be amongst people who remember when Jamaica seem to have potential and want to see us at least on the right path.

So again why we so divided? whats wrong with a link from one site to the other and can we honestly say anything about our politicians and football administrations if we don't practise what we preach?

I mean doesn't it start with us?

Go ahead and crucify me and while you guys are at it please tell me what my crime is.
    Just think...ooooops my bad I didn't mean to rub in the fact that we hate to THINK outside our comfort zone.

respect

Sidenote: Do we realise that our telecommunications industry is fast approaching a lot of "first world" standards and even passing them by because unlike most first world countries our bariers to entry are falling and stifling of innovation comes mostly from lack of funds and not really government intervention anymore.

However if the company is well funded from outside like Digicel and Flow then the sky is the limit.(America is getting left behind, dem think dem can stop the internet)

BTW Link means more than just an internet Link(before unnu flip up) Man know thyself and stop carrying belly fi mi because mi make unnu think.

RE: Why are the football sites so divided, no links between us

If we are both serving the same interest why are we scared to knock heads to save our country as is evidenced by our posts football brought us together but our thoughts are on more things than football.
    I am assuming that you are referring to the RBSC and ova suh? If you are and you took time to navigate this site, you would see that have well established links with them. Scroll to the bottom of our page and click on RBSC links. From there you will find them on our links page. Next, if you click on Old RBSC Forum, you will see a link to their forum on the old forum.

BTW Link means more than just an internet Link(before unnu flip up)
    Do you have any suggestions on linking? As a member of the club and a participant to ova suh, how or what means should we explore to link. How can you get something started in that direction? It is usually easy to point our what should be done, but not as easy to help get it going.

The RBSC is here to serve football and does not profit any of us individually. We are therefore ready and willing to work with anybody if furthering the cause.(tup)
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

MayI Suggest These Two Sites:

www.independencecity.org

(there isn't much on the site right now)

www.portmore.org

Unofficial Website: City Of Portmore

Comment

Shatta Cleve (1/2/2007)How can we talk about unity when we don't practise it ourselves?

Don't we all realise by now that competition brings out the best in us and that without it we become complacent and both of us loses?(Telecommunications industry in Jamaica along with the airlines industry)

People come here more times not for football but for that "lost" Jamaica to be amongst people who remember when Jamaica seem to have potential and want to see us at least on the right path.

So again why we so divided? whats wrong with a link from one site to the other and can we honestly say anything about our politicians and football administrations if we don't practise what we preach?

I mean doesn't it start with us?

Go ahead and crucify me and while you guys are at it please tell me what my crime is.
        Just think...ooooops my bad I didn't mean to rub in the fact that we hate to THINK outside our comfort zone.

respect

Sidenote: Do we realise that our telecommunications industry is fast approaching a lot of "first world" standards and even passing them by because unlike most first world countries our bariers to entry are falling and stifling of innovation comes mostly from lack of funds and not really government intervention anymore.

However if the company is well funded from outside like Digicel and Flow then the sky is the limit.(America is getting left behind, dem think dem can stop the internet)

BTW Link means more than just an internet Link(before unnu flip up) Man know thyself and stop carrying belly fi mi because mi make unnu think.
        I am sure you know that we welcome the input of all our other Jamaica football sites. (tup)

I am sure you know that we have contacted the NPL teams and requested links. (tup)

I am sure you know that we have have "Soccer Links" on our homepage... (tup)

...sooooooo I am sure your post was not aimed at us!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X