The Best 11 of the 2010 World Cup and Their 11 Subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best 11 of the 2010 World Cup and Their 11 Subs

A lot of discussion is taking place...but the best 11 players and runners up of this World Cup are rather clear cut.

The formation of choice is 4-2-3-1 as it was the most fashionably successful tactical lineup employed by the best teams in South Africa 2010.

It’s the pleasure and privilege granted to those sods that have spent considerable time covering the World Cup to sum up...so here goes my pleasurable privilege...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...-their-11-subs
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

This Annan kid did impress me. He did keep it simple ... I wonder if Fergie was paying attention?

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How Busquet going to be Xavi's replacement? Different roles.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

prince boateng was one of my dark horse players. vittek from slovakia impressed me too.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
        X