Ouch! Man U got slapped.

RE: Ouch! Man U got slapped.

Yes, but Fletcher positioning should've have been considered by the England player before he gave Milner the free pass. Fletcher was way too far from the play to make a difference.

know what? look back at the entire play again then mek we talk.

Rockman (1/1/2007) So far we seem to have won the title for scoring the most goals in the league, it is not at all farfetched that this mediocre Man U team will win the EPL.
        See it deh. Exactly - you "have won" the title scoring. (I haven't conceded the title to you, but I know what you mean). To me, you need Giggs and Scholes in the squad to continue to provide the service to your bwoys up front. You don't need a defensive midfield so much because (even though you don't agree) you have a solid back-line and a decentdefensive man in Carrick.

What you need is to continue to do what you've been doing, which is OVERPOWER your opposition through superior goal production. You need Scholes and Giggs to do that. It just didn't turn out that way today. By the way, Manurenited is far from mediocre, it just looks that way because Chelski have bought themselves 2 first team squads. But, as recent for shows, they are WEAK without John Terry.

Yow mi big friend, how was Florida for the holidays? Still deh yah a Babylon, watched the game today and cant complain we got several chances but, thats the way the cookie crumbles....especially in a game featuring neighbours.

Cant fight Park, he is just coming back from injury and we cant give Chelsea the three points yet, they did not look too convincing on Saturday, matter of fact they looked much worst than Man United today.

I am dissapointed. I was expecting them to get bit%$^& slapped! :Laff:
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran