Ouch! Man U got slapped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Ouch! Man U got slapped.

Yes, but Fletcher positioning should've have been considered by the England player before he gave Milner the free pass. Fletcher was way too far from the play to make a difference.

Blessed

Comment

know what? look back at the entire play again then mek we talk.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rockman (1/1/2007) So far we seem to have won the title for scoring the most goals in the league, it is not at all farfetched that this mediocre Man U team will win the EPL.
        See it deh. Exactly - you "have won" the title scoring. (I haven't conceded the title to you, but I know what you mean). To me, you need Giggs and Scholes in the squad to continue to provide the service to your bwoys up front. You don't need a defensive midfield so much because (even though you don't agree) you have a solid back-line and a decentdefensive man in Carrick.

What you need is to continue to do what you've been doing, which is OVERPOWER your opposition through superior goal production. You need Scholes and Giggs to do that. It just didn't turn out that way today. By the way, Manurenited is far from mediocre, it just looks that way because Chelski have bought themselves 2 first team squads. But, as recent for shows, they are WEAK without John Terry.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yow mi big friend, how was Florida for the holidays? Still deh yah a Babylon, watched the game today and cant complain we got several chances but, thats the way the cookie crumbles....especially in a game featuring neighbours.

Cant fight Park, he is just coming back from injury and we cant give Chelsea the three points yet, they did not look too convincing on Saturday, matter of fact they looked much worst than Man United today.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I am dissapointed. I was expecting them to get bit%$^& slapped! :Laff:
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X