Ouch! Man U got slapped.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch! Man U got slapped.

The draw with Newcastle had one major weakness; Park. He had no business on the field.Except for one or two plays, he looked like a Nationwide player. Near the end, he had a great chance to score. he did not even get the ball on frame. His first touch looked oh so atrocious today. If you look in the dictionary for rusty, I am sure you will see his name beside it.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: Ouch! Man U got slapped.

<SPAN>Ouch! Man U got slapped.
    </SPAN>

<SPAN>Just not hard enough! </SPAN>
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Newcastle scored 2 nice goals I will have to admit. That said, Manu was careless, verycareless. Giggs and Saha should have Manu up by 2-0.

Mi naah knock them still, 10 out of 12 points ain't too bad. I do hope Saha's injury ain't too serious as a food fi nyaam on the 21st.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Happy New Year Karl!

Your team will be in position to slap Man U, twice in a row, very soon. I will see whether they can slap or whether their wrists will be limp.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Happy New Year to you too, brother!

...and we shall certainly try to crimp BoyU's style as we advance our cause! (tup)
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

For me the problem is not fielding any real-world class wingbacks.

We have been lucky to get away with having one mediocre wingback(the gritty England player)but are asking for trouble by fielding two.

Blessed

Comment

What is everybody on about? Manurenited went out to win that game and met up against a motivated opponent and an even more motivated 12th man. They had more than enough chances to win with the squad on the pitch. What was missing that you have had in recent past games was Ronaldo's dominance...Solano clearly shut him down with his most memorable play being his pass to Scholes and his chip to Park.

The next thing was that Newcastle showed the rest of the Prem how to score on Manurenited...you can't beat them inside the box...you have to take your chances from the top of the area. Milner's goal was a RAHTNAUGHT classic and so was Edgar's. Great result for the Magpies. (tup)
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I still feel the exploitation is from not having top class wingbacks.

Newcastle played a very physical game, nothing new to Man U.

I wanted Solano at Man U, not because he can play wingback but for the precision crosses he could supply as a winger.

It was just a lousy result.

Blessed

Comment

Rockman (1/1/2007)I still feel the exploitation is from not having top class wingbacks.
                  Newcastle played a very physical game, nothing new to Man U.
                  I wanted Solano at Man U, not because he can play wingback but for the precision crosses he could supply as a winger.
                  It was just a lousy result.

Blessed
                  Rockman, there is nothing wrong with the wingbacks.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Remember wingbacks contribute both to the attacking force and defensive. You were satisfied with the accounts Evra and Neville gave of themselves?

We have the ketchup fellow from Argentina for a reason, and there is a reason why Sylvestre and Rio are often helping out at the right back position.

We are at best mediocre in that position. Fergie has always reinforced those positions by using O'Shea and Fletcher....

Blessed

Blessed

Comment

yuh overreacting bredren.The failure was poor finishing and sloppy marking by the midfield. How yuh want to make the wingbacks sacrificial lambs?

Comment

Rockman - the team played well rasta - you can't fault Ratface or Evra. If Heinze was in the game, he would have had a very hard time as he doesn't have the pace that Evra has...so they would have moved Sibierski inside and Martins outside and created nufftrouble.

What you really need to ask yourself is whether you can make it to the finish line with so much apparent dependence on theaging legs ofGiggs, Scholes and Solskjaer. To boot, you thinkFletcher,Carrick, Oshea, Park, Richardson or any a dem man deh cancarry Giggs or Scholes waterbottle? No star. If you lose them old stalwarts or they start to fade, I don't thinkShrek or Balletman can carry the side without them.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Neville sacrificed his left in a bid to stop Milner from going right which resulted in the goal,albeit spectacular.

Even the second goal may be attributed to a breakdown in the wingback position, not to mention the poor ball handling plaguing both wingbacks. It is not an anomaly.

Blessed

Comment

On the flip side of the coin, Scholes and Giggs have nothing on Fletcher regarding defense, Darren is persistent and a hard worker.We argued last year that Chelsea won the EPL because of teams other than Man U.It is those very teams that will likely prevent Chelsea from having a 'threepeat'.

So far we seem to have won the title for scoring the most goals in the league, it is not at all farfetched that this mediocre Man U team will win the EPL.

Blessed

Comment

On the first goal, Fletcher should have come across much quicker.

Comment

Working...
                              X